55. Love Me

I wanna love me (Ooh)The way that you love me (Ooh)Ooh, for all of my pretty and all of my ugly tooI'd love to see me from your point of viewI wanna trust me (Trust me)The way that you trust me (Trust me)Ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you d...

The way that you love me (Ooh)
Ooh, for all of my pretty and all of my ugly too
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I wanna trust me (Trust me)
The way that you trust me (Trust me)
Ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view

Charlotte's P.O.V

*12th February*

I huffed while looking through my closet in frustration.

"Hey angel, what are you packing?" Justin walked in the closet and kissed my cheek. "How am I supposed to know?" I glared at him. "You never told me where we are going." I added. "Just grab whatever you feel like you need." He said and I gave him a 'are you fucking kidding me?' look. How was I supposed to know what I will need when I don't even know where we were going? What if the climate of that place was extremely hot and I packed winter clothes? Or visa versa? I would be fucked.

I mean I can always buy new clothes but I already got so many in my closet.

"How am I supposed to know what I need? You hadn't told me anything." I stated. "Um the place is nice. It's beautiful. Probably snowing. So pack some warm clothes. That's all I can say." He grinned and I looked at him suspiciously trying to figure out where he was taking me. "Warm clothes." I mumbled while looking over at my clothes. Were we going to Canada? Chicago? London?

"Wait how many days are we going for?" I turned my head and asked him. "Four days. Because we both got work." He answered. "Okay so four days." I said to myself. "When we arrive is the first day, right?" I asked again as I pulled out a black coat from it's hanger. "No we'll arrive at night. The next day will be our first day there." He said while looking through my panties and biting his bottom lips.

Horny Fucker.

"Justin." I giggled and snatched the piece of clothing from his hand. "Stop looking through my panties and help me." I laughed. He pouted for few seconds before looking at me, letting me know that I had his full attention.

"Okay so bring your coats, jackets and hoodies you want to bring. But make sure to bring a some nice dresses for dinners and going out." He said and I nodded before pulling out some winter clothing I own which I thought I'll need for our trip.

If you were wondering why was I packing, it's because Justin was surprising me with a trip, to somewhere I still don't know about, for Valentine's Day which was day after tomorrow.

It's been two months since my accident happened and to say that I was better than ever would be an understatement. I was able to walk properly. The physiotherapy helped me a lot and I even was going through therapy so keep myself mentally stable and happy. Dr. Emily was more than happy to help me with my mental health. I wasn't insecure of showing off my scar now and whenever I looked at it, I kinda felt proud of it because it reminds me how I was able to survive that accident. I was more confident about myself. I had slowly started to love myself again, I wasn't there fully yet but I was getting there. With the help of therapy, Justin, my family and friends I was slowly getting there.