13. Home And Memories

And the stars quiver,For all the twinkle are found in your hazel eyes

For all the twinkle are
found in your hazel eyes.
When you look at me-
I too, shiver

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was upstairs in the room. I just had shower and I just want to sleep because that flight was tiring as fuck.  I layed down on the bed and pulled the cover over me.

"Hey babygirl." Justin said getting in the cover with me out of nowhere. Does he walk by the speed of light?  "Bye." I mumbled sleepily and buried my face in his chest. 

It was a peaceful silence until I felt Justin's fingertips running down my spine, which I didn't knew when it went there but it caused me to giggle hard. "Stop." I said dragging 'p'. "Why?" he laughed repeating it again. "It...it tickles." I giggled and somehow pulled his hand back. He laughed with me. We were laughing for sometime until we stopped and he glared at my lips and licked his own. He smashed his lips on mine. I let out a whimper and kiss him back.

When the things started getting heated, we heard a knock on the door.  "Guys, come down now. We are watching home videos." We heard Jazzy's voice. "Seriously!? Why does everybody hate me!?" Justin groaned making me laugh. "Let's go down." I said holding his arm. "I was going down." He huffed. "Justin!" I yelled at him laughing. "What? You know you love it." He said shrugging."Now, let's get downstairs." He said standing up from bed and held his hand out for me. I held his hand and got up from bed. And then we walked downstairs.

"What are we doing?" Justin asked taking a seat on the couch. "Home videos." Jaxon said. "I'm outta here." I said getting off the couch. "Why?" Everybody asked and Justin pulled me back. "Because I had done a lot of embarrassing things there." I groaned. "It's okay. Watch!" Justin said. I glared at him and sat down properly and comfortably. If he laugh, his dick is going to fall down due to lack of stimulation.

The first video came on and it was of Justin's. Thank God, mine is in last. It was in sequence. Mine was in last. And guess who did this. Ding ding. Me.

_______

My video started to play making me groan.

I was like 9 or 10 months old. And I was sitting while Justin was laying on his stomach in front of me. He was making me laugh. I tap his cheeks with my chubby little palms and giggled afterwards.

"What the hell am I doin'?" I said laughing at the screen. "You used to slap or tap on his cheeks all the time." Pattie laughed. I chuckled and stared at the screen. Maybe it's not that bad.

"Don't hit him Lotte!" Mom said while laughing. Damn, I miss her so much. I giggled again and leaned a little and started licking his nose. I was a baby! Babies take everything in their mouth.