54. Insecurities

Sometimes ourthoughts are sobacked up by so muchinsecurity,that we create lieswe believe

Sometimes our
thoughts are so
backed up by so much
insecurity,
that we create lies
we believe.

Charlotte's P.O.V

Do you love the feeling when you feel like you are finally home? Do you love the feeling when you come home after a long while and sigh in relief because you are finally somewhere where you belong to?

That's how I felt when I came back home from the hospital. I didn't had any problem being at the hospital but I was happy to be back. I felt like home was the best place to be at.

But my home wasn't four walls with a roof on. My home was wherever Justin was. My home was whenever my family and friends were.

They were the one who made me feel like home.

And I was happy to be back with them. I was happy to be home, the best place in the world.

I hummed some tunes to myself while scrolling down through Justin's Instagram profile because I was bored and he was downstairs making something for us to eat while we watch some movies.

I kept scrolling down through his selfies that he had posted a few years ago. I may have even commented on few on them. And by few, I mean all of them. What? I'm bored.

"Oh shit." I cursed under my breath when I accidentally un-liked and then liked one of his post again by instinct.

As if the luck wasn't by my side, Justin walked in the room while looking down at his phone. He then looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. He knows. "Sorry I just sneezed and un-liked and then liked one of your post." I said while licking my lips nervously. "And commented "damn daddy" on my old selfies." He smirked while raising an eyebrow. "I have the flu." I immediately said and he sarcastically nodded his head while smirking.

"Sure you have 'the flu'." He smirked. "Um, Moana is waiting." I said and then immediately grabbed the remote and turned on the television, trying to ignore Justin's laugh as my cheeks heat up.

Can he just stop? I thought.

"Are you done? Because I want to watch the movie." I said when I heard Justin laughing his ass off and he sat down beside me on the bed. "And give me my popcorn." I grabbed the bowl of popcorn from him and stuffed some in my mouth and started munching on them, feeling the taste of salt and butter dance around on my tastebuds.

"Hey that's mine too." He whined trying to get the bowl from me. "Nope that's all mine." I smirked and smacked his hand away making him pout.

"Ugh here you go..." I groaned and he smiled cheekily before grabbing a handful of popcorn in his hand. "Leave some for me too, will ya'?" I said smacking his other hand away when he reached to grab handful of popcorn in his other hand. "Eat that first." I said pointing at his hand and he playfully rolled his eyes at me.