33. Saved

If I gave the opportunity to you, then would you blow it?

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Mason what are you doing?" I cried. Mason had tied me down on bed and was roughly kissing my neck. I couldn't help but crying helplessly.

Nobody could hear me because the music that was playing downstairs was too loud against my pleads and cries.

God please, I don't want to get raped.

"Mason please don't." I cried. "Shut up! You are mine. And I will do anything to keep it that way." He slapped me hard making me scream.

"Mason please." I cried.

"HELP!" I screamed and then Mason hit me some more making me cry. He had teared off my shirt and pants leaving me just in my bra and underwear.

I never really imagined that Mason could do something like this. He wasn't wrong when he said he had changed. Of course he had changed. He had changed himself into a monster.

He had became a monster.

Mason didn't stop as he continued kissing my neck until I felt his body thrown away from mine by someone.

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts meI'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

Emma's P.O.V

"I still don't understand why you told Charlotte to go at Mason's house?" Justin asked as we were making our way towards Mason's house in Justin's car.

"It would be easier. If Charlotte knows then she would careful around him from the next time. And then the rest of the work is mine." I said and Justin parked the car.

"We all know, how she always tries to see good in people and she tried to see good in Mason too. If she knows what he is planning then she would be careful around him and Mason won't be able to brain wash her." I added taking out my binoculars from my bag.

"You are seriously going to spy on them?" He asked and I nodded. "What if he tries something? We never know." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes. "Why are you like this?" He asked after few seconds and I looked at him. "Like what?" I asked confused.