14. So Easy

You really, really know meThe future and the old meAll of the mazes and the madness in my mindYou really, really love meYou know me and you love meAnd it's the kind of thing I always hoped I'd find (yeah)

The future and the old me
All of the mazes and the madness in my mind
You really, really love me
You know me and you love me
And it's the kind of thing I always hoped I'd find (yeah)

Always thought I was hard to love
'Til you made it seem so easy, seem so easy
Always thought I was hard to love
'Til you made it seem so easy, seem so easy
Touch me 'til I find myself, in a feeling
Tell me with your hands that you're never leaving (no)
Always thought I was hard to love
'Til you made it seem so easy (seem so easy)

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Why do I have to go?" I asked confused to Justin who was packing a duffle bag for me. "Because we cannot have our date anywhere else except at our home. And it's surprise." He said tapping my nose. "That's makes sense but do I really have to go?" I pouted. "Yes." He said kissing my pouty lips. "I hate being away from you." I mumbled against his lips. "I know. Me too." He whispered pulling away. I know that I might sound clingy but I really don't like being away from him. And I don't care what anybody else think of it.

"Now, I have the whole day planned for you. The girls will take you with them." He said taking the duffle bag and placing it on his shoulder.

"Charlotte we are getting late. Come down fast." Pattie said making us turn to her before walking downstairs. I sighed and turned back to him. "You better be planning something good." I grinned. "Don't I always?" He smirked. It sounded more like a statement.  I laughed before kissing his cheek with a smacking sound and he just had that cocky smile on his face.

"Bye." I mumbled before taking my duffle bag from him and running downstairs where everyone was.

"Let's go." Jazzy said putting her arms around me and we walked out in our car.

We got into a car and she handed me a envelope.

"What's this?" I asked chuckling while opening the envelope. "Just read it." Allie said and I took out the piece of paper that was inside the envelope.

Hey babygirl,
I have decided to make this day a exciting for you and i want you to relax today. So, here is your first clue for the day. It's simple.
Do you remember the place where we would always go when you were younger?

I grinned reading the note that was cribble in Justin's messy yet neat handwriting. Stupid boy. But i love him anyway.

"We need to go to the Pizzeria Pizza place." I said stuffing the note in the duffle bag.

"Wow he want us to eat pizza for breakfast." Chelsey laughed. "I love pizza though." I giggled.

That's true. I love pizza. I'm totally obsessed with it. What am I saying? I'm just obsessed with food.