57. The Big Question

Someone told meLove was onlyIn the moviesIt don't exist in real life these days nowBut you showed meIf I only just find the faith I need to believe

Someone told me
Love was only
In the movies
It don't exist in real life these days now
But you showed me
If I only just find the faith I need to believe

Anything is possible
If you want it bad enough
Know the sky, end too high
Test your limits
You can feel unstoppable
Incredible
Oh still, I can see I'm so ready

Oh this has gotta be the night that dreams come true
Everything feels just right
Girl when I'm with you, you know, girl i'll be holdin' on
Said you feel my love
Did you feel my love

Charlotte's P.O.V

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 (𝐀𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧) 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 🤍

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I screamed in happiness as soon as Justin accepted my FaceTime request.

"Oh Jesus..." He grasped his chest in horror for a second and then a cute giggle left his throat. "...you kinda scared me." He chuckled making me giggle. "Thank you babe." He smiled wholeheartedly.

Someday his beautiful smile will be the death of me.

"How was the show?" I asked him with a small smile on my face. "It was amazing. The crowd was cheering and hyped the whole time which made me even more excited to perform." He said excitedly and I couldn't help but let a big smile take over my face as he talked about his experience.

"...and I'm now just lazily laying down under the cover." He finished and I nodded with a grin on my face. There was a peaceful silence for few seconds until Justin decided to break it. "Are you okay now?" He asked worriedly and I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. "Yeah why won't I be okay?" I asked confused. Why was he talking like that? Was I supposed to be sick or something?

"Didn't you have the flu?" He asked now sitting on the bed and realisation hit me. Oh shit! I totally forgot. "Oh yes that." I trailed off. "Man I totally forgot about that. But I'm good now." I licked my lips and he nodded, as if he didn't believe me, with a deep frown on his face.

"Jay I'm fine. I actually am better now and you do know how sometimes I even forget things that had not even happened five minutes ago. You know what I don't actually remember what I ate for breakfast. Was it pancakes? Or waffles? Or something else?" I said confused, putting on a thinking face. "Wait what I did eat again?" I said dramatically, trying to stay in character and he started laughing. I smiled softly at the sound of his melodious laugh. I love when he's smiling and laughing. A frown never suits him.