42. Jealous Boyfriend

All I need is you by my sideAll I wanna do is lay down next you

All I wanna do is lay down next you

Charlotte's P.O.V

*few months later- 18th October*

Last few months had been really good. When I say good, I really mean it. Everything just feels so perfect. I just believe that everything happens for a reason and our lives are stories that are already written for us and we just kinda go with it as the motion of life. And things when just kinda fall into places and makes sense without even realising it, you just know that you are into the right place. And I feel in the right place because everything that had happened in last few months just feel so right.

My first movie premiere was amazing, the movie was really loved by everyone and then I had just completed the filming of my next movie, it's an halloween movie and is called Goosebumps. The movie would be coming out on 30th October and I'm really excited and so are my fans and my supporters. And my love life is going amazing. It feels like everything is going smoothly and steadily and that's how I know I'm really into the right place.

Currently, me and Emma were at Krispy Kreme. We were just having our day and we decided to stop here. I was getting Chocolate iced with sparkles donuts while Emma was getting Chocolate iced kreme filled donuts and we may have more later because we were just so hungry.

"I really wish you could had seen his face. It was just so priceless." Emma said. We were talking about some prank that was pulled on one of the most popular jocks of our school. Not mine anymore but still my school. "I wonder who did that." I laughed.

"I think it was Robert." Emma said taking a bite of her donut. "It could be. He is the one who literally pull pranks on everybody." I said.

We were just randomly talking when the door opened and a woman walked in. She was really beautiful. She had shoulder length hair and was wearing a red t-shirt with some black pants to go with it. I don't know why but just looking at her walking inside, it felt like a strong energy had entered in the store. She was just giving me a vibe that screamed nothing but power.

As she walked in, she looked around herself once until her eyes landed on me and she started making her way to me. I didn't knew what I should do so the first thing that came into mind in the instant was to stand up. I stood up from my chair and she smiled when she reached me. She just simply grabbed my hands and gave them a squeeze making me smile awkwardly at her because neither did I knew her but also because I was just too damn confused myself.

Maybe she was a fan but she didn't felt like she was. "You are really a strong woman." She said in her strong British accent while I was just looking at her confused and surprised. "You really have a great family and a partner. You got a really great friend here." She said looking at Emma who was staring at me and the lady with confusion written all over her face. Emma mouthed "what the hell is happening?" to me while I just glared at her in a way, trying to tell her that I was just as confused as she was. I didn't wanted to be rude and shrug.