24. Surprise

So, lock the door and throw out the keyCan't fight this no more, it's just you and meAnd there's nothin' I, nothin' I, I can doI'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with youSo, go ahead and drive me insaneBaby, run your mouth, I still wouldn't...

Can't fight this no more, it's just you and me
And there's nothin' I, nothin' I, I can do
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you
So, go ahead and drive me insane
Baby, run your mouth, I still wouldn't change
Being stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Why were you running after Alfredo?" Justin asked. "He stole my food." I mumbled while rolling my eyes and he burst out laughing. "You know, how much I love my food and yet you are laughing." I groaned looking at him. "Sorry, I am sorry." He took a deep breath trying to calm down but that still didn't stop his laughter.

"I hate you." I said rolling my eyes before walking away. I don't really hate him but he makes me mad.

"Wait, come back." I heard him call after me but I didn't stop.

Suddenly all the lights went off and I squeals when I felt my hand touching something wet and then something banged against my leg which caused me to scream loudly.

What the fuck!?

I cursed under my breath as I leaned down and rubbed my leg to ease the pain. Why is everything so dark now? Did the power went off?

As soon as I stood back up, the lights flicked back on and I heard loud screaming.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!"

I jumped and placed my hand on my chest in fright. Then I sighed in relief when I saw everyone with a big smile on their faces. "It is midnight already?" Was the first thing I asked when I saw Justin walking towards me with a cake in his hand. Not only him at least five more people came with a cakes in their hands. So in total it was six cakes.

Everyone started laughing. What? I just lost the track of time, what is so funny about that. I rolled my eyes which Justin noticed.

"Sorry babygirl. Now blow your candles before they melt on the cake." Justin said and I saw that in fact, the candles had started to melt on the cake so I didn't waste another minute and blow the candles while everyone sang happy birthday to me.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Charlotte, happy birthday to you."

I cut the cake and fed the first piece to Justin. He purposely licked and lightly bite my fingers while biting down on the the cake with his teeth. I rolled my eyes playfully at him while he smirked. He is horny 24/7. Horny Bastard.

The rest of the night was amazing and we all enjoyed it but we had to go back home because it was almost
2 a.m. So technically it was morning.