45. Rumors

All alone in my roomWaiting for your phone call to come soonFor you, oh, I would walk a thousand milesTo be in your arms holding my heartOh I, oh I, I love you

Waiting for your phone call to come soon
For you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles
To be in your arms holding my heart
Oh I, oh I, I love you

Justin's P.O.V

*seven days later - 25th October*

Two days ago, Charlotte's custody was handed over to Scooter. We were very lucky that this was done quick because sometimes changing custody of someone takes months. And we were grateful that we didn't had to wait too long. Our fans were really confused about this whole custody situation and everyone was talking about it and I was getting spammed on my social media. I don't even know about Charlotte but she must be going through the same thing. Scooter was right when he said that we should wait for a while and then tell the actual reason. I cannot wait to just to tell everyone now. We just have to wait few more days until the situation gets cool down a little bit.

Yesterday, Charlotte had to move away to Scooter's house and it was really emotional for us because we had been told that we cannot meet each other until we were going to make the announcement of us being together. It's really frustrating for us, but I'm glad that we have smart phone and we can talk on phone calls and we can FaceTime because we needed it while we were away from each other.

The home doesn't feel like home without Charlotte and I miss her like crazy. I miss waking up next to her. I miss looking her beautiful face and kissing all over her face. I miss watching her make breakfast for us with me helping her. I miss taking showers with her. I miss kissing her lips. I miss her randomly talking about me or my character Jason McCann that I played in CSI or my fanfictions or anything and everything. I really miss having her in my arms.

I really miss her.

*flashback*

I was quitely sitting down on the couch in the closet while Charlotte was packing her suitcase. Her custody was now given to Scooter and now she packing to move into his house. We were said that we won't be able to meet until the situation is a little bit calmed down which may take a week or two. I had become really sad after I got to know that I won't be able to meet my babe for a week or so. This was literally going to be a torture. She was not going to leave for the filming of some movie. She was going to be in the same city annd yet I won't be able to meet her.

That sucks.

"Jay, do you know where my yellow summer dress is?" She asked while searching through the closet.

"It had cute white dots all over it." She described the dressed but I was simply sitting, lost in my own thoughts.

"Justin?" She said again. "Justin!?" She said loudly and I snapped away from my thoughts and looked up at her.

"Huh? What?" I said in low voice. "What's wrong?" She said sitting down beside me. "I--do you have to go?" I said sadly and she sighed. "I'll have to." She gave me a sad smile. "It sucks that you'll be in the town but I won't be able to meet you at all." I sighed looking down at my hands and she hugged me from the side.