Questions and Answers II

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Q. First of all, are you alright?

A. Yes...*keeps staring at the readers for few seconds before tearing up* No. *starts crying*

Q. What are you going to do now?

A. I honestly don't know. The situation that I got put in, one side is demon and the other side is monster and I stuck in the middle....*takes deep breath* I just want to protect Charlotte.

Q. Are you going to break her heart?

A. I don't really want to. But I got no other choice. I have to do this or everything will be destroyed. *looks down at his fingers sadly*

Q. But look at it that way if the world finds out, it's only you and her and that what you always wanted right?

A. Not like this. We were going to wait for a year and we were going to tell when Charlotte turns 18 and is legal to date me but I guess happy ending only exists in fairytale. But thank you *smiles softly* that was really kind of you. I got to know that you care.

Q. Everything is going to be alright

A. I hope so.

Q. Don't worry. It won't last.

A. I hope so. *looks down sadly*

Q. Are you going to tell Scooter and the others?

A. I-I don't know. What if he is spying on me?

Q. I think it would be a good idea if you tell Charlotte and you guys just play it instead of break her heart.

A. Why if Mason the dickhead, is spying on us? I mean he did got our photos and the window was too high. Only God knows how he climbed it up and down and ran away hurriedly that I never really noticed him running away. But that's a good idea... Bieberstinvibes is the in charge of what we all do or are going to do, so let's just ask her. *turns his head to the right side*

Do you like this idea? Can't we just fake it? *ask Bieberstinvibes (she is standing in the back so you cannot see her) and wait for few minutes before turning back at the readers* That girl ran away. *rolls his eyes playfully*

Q. What are your plans?

A. I don't really have any plan. I still couldn't recover from what had happened.