37. The Right Time

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neckI'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yetAnd with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

Charlotte's P.O.V

(A/N: something to get you into mood ;) thanks to my girl mccannonbieber for making this gif for me. I love you bby❤️)

I was ready. I was nervous. I was excited.

Tonight was going to be a renewal of us. Tonight was ours.

To say that I was both nervous and excited would be an understatement. I really wanted to do this but I was nervous as if Justin would be seeing my body for the first time.

I stared at Justin's bare chest letting my greedy eyes linger slowly over it, just admiring the art work that he had on his chest.

"You like what you see?" Justin smirked and I slowly looked up at his face. I slowly nodded and moved forward to touch him but he pushed my hand away. "You won't touch until I say so." He said dominantly making me pout a little which Justin ignored.

He really wanted to take his time and the fact that I was still fully clothed while Justin was shirtless in front of me and wasn't letting me touch him was basically kinda like a torture to me.

"Before anything, do you want me to wear a condom or are you on birth control?" He asked. "You should wear it. I'm not on birth control." I said softly and he nodded. I stopped taking my birth control pills that I was taking since me and Justin weren't together anymore. I didn't really had any reason to take them so I stopped.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Justin coming back in the bedroom from the closet. I didn't even knew he had left. Was I that lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice him walking away? Guess I was because I didn't see him walking away.

I saw that he had came back with three things. I could only figure out two of those three things because it was too dark in here. One was a hair tie that was securely wrapped around Justin's left wrist and the other was protection.

But I still couldn't identify the other thing as the room was dark. I looked back at Justin with an raised eyebrow. He just smirked and pulled me closer to him. I placed my hands on his chest which he immediately took away and held behind my back. "You aren't touching me until I give you the permission to do so." He mumbled staring all over my face.

He pulled one of his hand away which was holding my hands together and cupped my face in his hand making me close my eyes for a split second. "I really miss you." He mumbled and I opened my eyes. "I miss our sexy makeout sessions." He mumbled again as his hand started travelling behind and he took off my hair from its bun and let it fall down freely. "I miss grabbing amd yanking your hair with my hand as I fucked you hard." He mumbled grabbing my hair in his hand before helping it in a high messy ponytail.