10. What Have I Done!?

Don't tell me you're my heartbreaker'Cause girl my heart's breakingDon't tell me you're my heartbreaker'Cause girl my heart's breaking (heartbreaker)

'Cause girl my heart's breaking
Don't tell me you're my heartbreaker
'Cause girl my heart's breaking (heartbreaker)

Justin's P.O.V

I was in the dance studio, when Charlotte came. She grinned biting her lips when she saw that I was shirtless. I smirked at her as she came to me. "I am going out." she said hugging me. "Where?" I asked as we pulled away. "Roaming around." she said shaking her head cutely. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

She said bye to everyone and went out of the studio.

______________

I walked back to my room with a Fiji water bottle in my hand. I was drinking it and was going through twitter. I suddenly choked on water. What the actual fuck!?

It were pictures of Charlotte with some boy. I checked my mentions and there were many photos of them together. They were laughing, hugging and what pissed me the most was the picture of that boy kissing on MY Charlotte's cheek. So that's where she went. I threw the bottle on the floor in anger.

After a minute the door opened and there stood Charlotte. "Hey J—What happened?" she asked worriedly as she saw me furious. "Where were you?" I spat. "I told I was going out." she said frowning her eyebrows. "Bullshit, tell me where the fuck you were? And don't you dare to lie right on my face!" I yelled at her. "I am not lying Jay." she said and tears started forming in her eyes. "Ha, than tell me what the fuck this is?" I said and pushed my phone right at her face. Her eyes widen she saw the photos. "Justin listen to me. It's not what it looks like baby." she said hurriedly. "You know what!? I don't need your fucking explanations. I had seen enough.You are a fucking liar." I yelled pushing her away to walk out of the room. "Justin please." she said and held my wrist. "Charlotte let me go." I spat. She shook her head as a heartbreaking sob escaped her making my heart break instantly. "Charlotte leave." I yelled making her jump and her grip on me loosened. I walked out of the room ignoring her pleading.

Opening the car door, I climbed into the driver seat and slammed my fists against the steering wheel. I turned on the engine of the car and and drove out of the driveway, not looking back ones.