12. YouTube Videos

You're the light, you're the nightYou're the color of my bloodYou're the cure, you're the painYou're the only thing I wanna touchNever knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

Charlotte's P.O.V

"What are you watching?" I said sitting on the couch with the guys only to find out that they were watching my funny videos compilation....on YouTube.

"Seriously!?" I asked annoyed. It's okay that they were watching my videos, I didn't mind it but on YouTube, specially the videos that they made themselves. "What!? It is the fan made funny moments compilation." Justin shrugged making me roll my eyes. "I am out of here." I murmured ready to get up but got pulled back by Justin. "You are not going anywhere." he whispered before pulling me on his lap and placing his chin on my shoulder, staring at the laptop screen.

"So people now, are always up at my ass asking me why don't I post frequently on my insta." I said licking my lips.

I remembered this video, it was hilarious.

"Bitch because I don't like posting frequently on any social media!!!" I yelled dramatically after a minute.

I heard Justin laugh behind me making me chuckle and the second video came up. It was a video of me and my first boyfriend and ex Jack. We are still really good friends though.

"We are dogs." Jack yelled as we were using the dog filter via a live. "But we ain't no doggie." I added in a funny accent and giggled making Jack laugh loudly. "This person is asking why do we....why do we act like best friends and not like a couple!?" Jack read out loud as I leaned my head on his shoulder. He glared back at me, making me chuckle. "Stop itttt!" I said placing my hand on his face and lightly pushing it away. "Why do we do that?" he asked pushing my hand away. "Because....we want to." I giggled and he placed a small kiss on my lips.

I heard Justin fake a cough and Alfredo quickly fast forward the video. I inwardly smirked. He was Jealous. Another video came up. It was me and Emma. We both were laying down on my bed. 

"I am in love." I said sighing in happiness. "Huh!?" she asked staring at me. "I am in love." I said in British accent. "Whom!?" she asked. I didn't answer and started making funny faces at the screen. "Whom!?" she said loudly but I still ignored her. "TELL ME!" she yelled and threw a pillow on my face causing my phone to fell from my hand on my face and she started laughing. "You bitch!" I said. 

"About whom were you talking about?" Ryan asked. "Food." I said laughing and heard Justin chuckle behind me and he pulled me closer.

Another video came up. 

"Do you remember that?" I asked Emma. "Yup." She said. "Okay, so guys we were just going to Instagram and then we came across a tik tok video. And that was like..." I said then started giggling. "That was a pure savage and sassy." Emma said because I was too busy laughing. "We want to perform or show you that." I said after controlling my laughter. "So here it goes."