44. The Talk

Not sure what I was doin' before yaI quit tryin' to figure it outNothin' like having someone for yaSomeone beside you when it's time to lay downFully committed, you here for the stay downLook in the mirror, you right for the take downRoom for you ...

I quit tryin' to figure it out
Nothin' like having someone for ya
Someone beside you when it's time to lay down
Fully committed, you here for the stay down
Look in the mirror, you right for the take down
Room for you in my coupe, let me open up the door
Open up my eyes to a feeling I can't ignore

I need you all around me

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was currently getting ready because Pattie and Scooter were coming over as me and Justin had decided to talk to them about our situation.

To be honest, I was more than nervous because I didn't knew what to expect. Everything was going alright until yesterday. The heated argument was really something we didn't expect but we kind of needed it because it was better to speak out loud about it and not let it bother us. Both of us were feeling the same way and our relationship was like a twisted and untangled earphones from the starting. It's been more than an year since we both had been together and we never really got any chance to express our feelings for each other freely, not really caring about anyone or anything so it was pretty much eating us alive.

I, myself was too frustrated from all of this sneaking thing because girls would always flirt with Justin in front of me even when Justin would politely shrug them off, giving them a message that he really wasn't interested. I could not really jump in between and say that we were together and create a scene. It's a bitter truth but I still am Justin's daughter. Legally. Whether we deny it or ignore it but it is the truth. A bitter truth.

So here we were getting ready because we needed someone's advice on it. And they are elders and they know better than us. I'm sure, they'll guide us to the right path. I had got dressed and was currently putting my hair into a ponytail because I was feeling really hot. And having my hair down would make me feel uncomfortable.

 And having my hair down would make me feel uncomfortable

(Charlotte's outfit)