3. The Party

I want to taste you again, like a secret or a sin

I want to taste
you again, like
a secret or a sin.

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was in my room with my my best friend, Emma. We were going to watch a movie and I was currently throwing a tantrum. Emma wants me to watch *your disliked movie*.

"NO! I will not fuckin' watch it. I don't like that movie." I huffed pouting.

"My dear bitch, can you shut your mouth up and just look at the T.V screen." Emma said or almost yelled at me, pointing at the screen.

I huffed and glared at the screen with my grumpy face.

Suddenly, a big smile came over my face when my favourite movie The Avengers starting to play. (A/N: if you want to you can imagine any other movie you like:))

"YOU ARE THE BEST ASSHOLE." I said almost jumping over her. "Ahh- stop that. You'll break my bones." She said pushing me away and I fell on the floor.

"Seriously!?" I said as she started laughing hard at me. "Bitch." I mumbled under my breath and sitting back down on the bed.

I picked up the bowl of my chips and popcorns as we got into the movie. If you don't know, we both are tomboys but I am a little bit girly too. We love MCU movies. We could watch MCU movies anytime.

The movie finished and I sighed happily. "I love the Avengers theme song. I could listen to it all day." I said and Emma nodded, agreeing with me.

"You have a party today right?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "Am I invited?" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"You are dumb if you think you'll be home right now." I said hitting her. She hit me back.

"Let's get dressed then." she said getting up. "But I wanna sleep." I groaned rolling on the bed. "Want me to get my shoes." she said picking up her shoes. I got up immediately and ran into my closet. I knew what she was going to do. I don't want to get beaten up by her shoes. Nope. Thank you.

"What will you wear?" I asked her. She shrugged looking at the clothes. "Let me get you an outfit." I said shuffling through my outfits.

"How about this?" I said picking out a black dress. "I don't like dresses." she groaned looking a it. I shook my head at her. Of course she don't like dresses. I am worried what will happen at her wedding. I am forcing her to wear her a wedding dress. My bestie is not going to wear a coat and a suit at her wedding. Nope. Not in my watch.

I hummed checking through dressed and finally found a perfect outfit for her. "How about this one? And don't you dare to say no or I'll kick you." I said. She examined the outfit and gave me a thumbs up. I gave it to her and she went into the bathroom. I picked out a dress for myself and got changed into it.