4. In Love

They hold on tightYeah, they hold on tightOoh, they hold on tightThem lips won't let me go

They hold on tight
Yeah, they hold on tight
Ooh, they hold on tight
Them lips won't let me go

Justin's P.O.V

(A/N: ALL THE SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS BOOK IS WRITTEN WITH HELP FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND MY FRIENDS BECAUSE I WANTED EACH AND EVERY SEXUAL SCENES TO BE GOOD)

When I stared into her eyes, I instantly knew that I am in love with her. I am in love with my Lottie.

I loved her way too much to just have sex with her. I have been feeling like this for a while. I have been thinking about them, when they changed, but I just couldn't recognise it sooner. I tried stopping them, ignoring them but they grew and grew and changed into the need to hold her, protect her, love her.

And it wasn't in the father/ daughter sense anymore.

I think it never was like that. I have always been in love with her.

I duck my head down a touch to kiss her forehead softly lingering there for few seconds. She closed her eyes as I slowly trailed down my kisses down her face and near her lips.

"Baby?" I mumbled placing a kiss over her soft skin. She hummed softly, her eyes still closed. "Open your eyes for me!" I said. She slowly opened her eyes staring at me.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me if it was even possible to hold her so close to me. I stared at her and she stared back.

I can't believe I finally have my everything, my love in my arms. She was right under my nose but I just couldn't recognise her. I can't believe she is finally with me.

"Kiss me." she whispered. And I did.

I grasped her side of her neck gently, brushing my hand over her cheek and lips. I tightened my grip over her waist. I move my gaze to her lips then at her eyes.

I watched her eyes close softly as I leaned closer, and finally I pressed my lips against hers softly. I feel fireworks inside me. It felt like it was just us.

I felt myself melt into the kiss and I poured all of my love into the kiss as my lips worked against her. I felt her arms wrap tightly around my neck and she tucked at my hairs.

I take her bottom lips between mine, slowly and skillfully moving to her top lips. I brushed my tongue against her bottom lips and she moaned quietly, she pulled me even closer.

I could feel air around us change. It was filled with needs, desire, lust and love. And I loved it.

"You feel that?" I whispered against her lips and felt her lips quiver against mine answering me.

I crashed my lips to hers again. Pressing my tongue against her, finally feeling what I wanted and  needed. I slowly ran my hands down her perfect curves, feeling her.