15. "I Trust You."

'Cause every time I'm with you, I go into a zoneAnd I remember all the places you wanna goTake me all the way

And I remember all the places you wanna go
Take me all the way

Ain't nobody gonna touch it, touch it, touch it
'Cause every time I see you, I don't wanna behave
I'm tired of being patient, so let's pick up the pace
Take me all the way
Ain't nobody gonna touch it, touch it, touch it

Charlotte's P.O.V

My Goodness!

"Wow!" I exclaimed looking around our house that Justin has transformed so beautifully.

"You really did this?" I asked looking around in complete awe. "You doubt me babe?" He said hugging me from behind and rocking us back and forth.

"Never!" I said turning a little and pecking his lips.

"Let's eat the dinner." He said dragging me in the dining room and again I was in complete awe.

I was so busy looking around that I didn't even notice Justin holding the chair for me. I giggled at myself and sat down on the chair. He pulled his chair beside me and sat down. "I hate being away from you." He said kissing my hand.

I smiled softly at him and placed a small and soft kiss on his lips.

____________

We were having a great time together. And I loved the food that Justin had prepared for us. It was yummy. We talked a lot about ourselves, how everything was changed for us now so beautifully, about our memories, his beliebers and how we thought they would react when they get to know about us. We joked around.

"When did you watch porn then?" He asked while chuckling.

"Do you remember when I went to Derek's house?" I asked and he nodded. "Well, his older sister was watching porn on the living room television. Their parents weren't home and she was going out. We asked her to go somewhere else to watch her porn but she said that she'll be going in few.......ummm......and then.....then She was all like 'I have to suck a dick today, so don't disturb me.' We didn't have anywhere else to go that time so we just sat there and......and that's where I watched it." I explained saying what she said that time in high pitch voice like her and he burst out laughing. "What?" He asked while laughing. "Yup!" I laughed.

"Man, I thought you use to watch it." He said shaking his head a little while laughing. "Why would you think that? Of course I saw something and I did good to you but I won't watch it." I said laughing. "Like." I said swallowing a little. "I don't think right now that I would watch it." I said.

"You shouldn't. You have me." He said smirking and pinched my left nipple. I yelped lightly and he chuckled.

I shook my head at him with a small smile and went back to eating.