18. Silent Treatment

You, you love it how I move youYou love it how I touch youMy one, when all is said and doneYou'll believe God is a woman

You love it how I touch you
My one, when all is said and done
You'll believe God is a woman

Justin's P.O.V

One week.

It's been one week since Charlotte started her silent treatment. She didn't talk to anyone except for Scooter like she said he was a "good man". And Scooter was enjoying this more than anyone.

I tried seducing Charlotte to talk with me but I failed. I mean she used moaned everytime I touched her and now I don't know how she is containing it all in. I mean, I'm afraid that I may get blue balls. I was used to get regular sexy sex with Charlotte and now there is none. But that's not really the main problem. I want her to talk with me. I want her to forgive me. And yeah, the rest of the guys too.

Like fuck!

"Hey Justin." Scooter smirked and I rolled my eyes playfully. "What do you want?" I asked grumpily. "First, you do remember about the carpool karaoke that you have to film with James Corden, right?" He asked and I nodded. "I do remember. Why?" I asked. "Just like this." He said and I looked at him suspiciously. "And can you make popcorn for me and Lottie? We are watching a movie." He smiled cheekily and walked out of the kitchen. "Popcorn, my ass." I muttered.

But guess I have to make it.

I grabbed the packet and keep it in the microwave and set the temperature.

When it was ready, I poured it in a bowl and walked in the living room. I set the popcorn down on the table which Charlotte immediately took and kept it in her lap as she eat it.

I turn back on the television screen and chuckled when I noticed what she was watching. Avengers: The Endgame.

She really love MCU movies.

I decided to sit beside Charlotte. Even though, she would not talk to me, I can still admire her. The way she smiles, the was she laughs, the way she gasp or pout, the way she mumble dialogues that she remember by heart. I can admire her and that's my right.

***

"Avengers!" Steve Rogers aka Captain America said and as my baby is die hearted fan, she repeated with him. "Assemble." She repeated again before she leaned back on her seat, hoping to hit the couch but she happened to hit and lean on my chest.

She turned to me when she saw our position. I stare into her eyes and started leaning down. My lips were about to touch hers but she cleared her throat and pulled away from me.

I groaned inwardly and decided to take a cold shower.

I was hard...again.

After I took my cold shower, which was longer than I thought it would be, I decided to just lay down for a while.

I closed my eyes and soon I fell into deep slumber.