34. "I Am So Sorry."

And I know it makes you nervousBut I promise you, it's worth itTo show 'em everything you kept insideDon't hide, don't hideToo shy to say, but I hope you stayDon't hide away

But I promise you, it's worth it
To show 'em everything you kept inside
Don't hide, don't hide
Too shy to say, but I hope you stay
Don't hide away

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was still in shock. The whole thing kept replaying in my mind and I wasn't able to utter a single word. But I was thankful to Justin and Emma who came and saved me on time.

I never thought Mason would do something like this. His parents were so kind and good but their son was opposite.

"YOU CANNOT TAKE HER AWAY! SHE IS MINE! YOU ARE MINE, CHARLOTTE! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RUN AWAY FROM ME! JUSTIN PUT HER BACK DOWN!"

I squeezed my eyes closed, trying to keep my tears in and ignore Mason's voice that I couldn't help but remember. He said all of those words like I was some sort of object. Like I was some property. Like I wasn't human.

"Baby." I heard Justin say making me open my eyes. I saw him standing on the door with a tray in his hand.

When he saw my tears filled eyes, he immediately came and sat down beside me on the bed but not before putting the tray on the table. I turned my head away and closed my eyes.

I felt like I couldn't stare into his eyes. I hurt him so much when all he was doing was trying to protect me. I am such a fool. I tried seeing good in a monster and bad in a good person. I feel ashamed of myself. I ignored his tears because I was hurting myself.

I was hurting that I forgot about the people who I might be hurting. Maybe more than I was.

"Baby look at me." Justin said and I shook my head. "Baby please." He sighed. "I-I can't." I whispered. "Yes, you can." He said and I again shook my head. "I hurt you, Jay when all you were trying to do was to protect me." I cried.

"I-I don't deserve you." I cried.

"Damn, you don't." I heard Justin's voice crack making me turn and look at him. "You deserve someone better." He said as tears started falling down his eyes. "I don't want someone better, idiot. I want you." I cried. "And I want you. Scratch that, I need you, stupid." Justin cried. "If you think, I would stop loving you then you are so wrong. Nothing can make me stop loving you. In fact, I fall in love with you every second." He said cupping my face and I couldn't take it anymore and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Justin. I am so sorry." I sobbed nuzzling my face in his chest. "Shhh, it wasn't your fault, baby." He said softly while rubbing my back.

"It was. I ignored your tears Justin. I didn't wanted to listen to you. Please forgive me. I am so sorry." I said lifting my head to look at his precious face.

He shook his head and kissed my forehead. "Forgive me for giving in. I should had fought for you but I chose to agree to his terms because I was such a coward. I was fucking stupid. I was scared something will happen to you. I am so fucking stupid." He cursed himself.