53. White Walls

I love you, and that's the beginning and end ofeverything

the beginning and end of
everything.

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Do I have to?" I groaned. "Don't get me wrong, I love soup. I can drink it all the time and any time but when I really need to drink it, I just don't wanna." I chuckled.

"Yes ma'am you must to drink it." Justin said as he grinned when he heard my whining.

"But-ouch." I hissed in pain making him immediately rush by my side. Pain shoot through my lower stomach and I started biting my bottom lip,  trying to contain myself from wincing in pain. "Are you okay? Does something hurt? Does your leg hurt? You hand? Anything?" He frantically checked all over me and then frowned his eyebrows in confusion when he found nothing.

"Was that your private region?" He mumbled ready to check underneath my pants but I grasped his hands making him stop and look at me before he could look inside.

My cheeks immediately heat up.

"I am fine. I just felt a sudden wave of pain. It been happening for a while now. I can handle them. But this one was rather a little strong one." I said and his graze softened.

"I am sorry." He apologized for something that totally was not his fault. "Jay I told you, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself for this." I said and grabbed his hand, lightly pulling him so he could sit down beside me.

"I feel like it's my fault." He mumbled. "It is not. Don't be ridiculous." I kissed him and he smiled softly and nodded.

"I love you." I kissed him again. "I love you more." He mumbled against my lips. "Impossible." I whispered with a smirk on my face when we pulled away from the kiss, as if it was a top secret.

It's been five days since I got into the accident. I knew I had scared everyone to death when I saw them crying. That's when I felt guilty. I was still in pain but didn't say anything nor whined about it because I didn't want to worry Justin or somebody else. But I was recovering quick. The doctor said I'll need to stay at the hospital for two weeks and one week was almost over by now and then I can go home.

I had a little problem in walking too because apparantly there was a huge cut on my leg and thigh and it hurted whenever the muscles would stretch when I walked. The doctors had stitched my skin together and had said that it won't take me long to start walking again, without feeling pain and without support after a couple of therapy sessions. I haven't really paid attention to the cuts and stitches because I didn't want to look at them just yet.

I was also feeling really guilty, sad and bad because everyone's christmas will be ruined because of me. They'll have to deal with my annoying and whining ass when they could have fun.

That sucks.

Sometimes, I want to bang my head against the wall because I'm too annoying. I manage to annoy myself the most and the 'bitch' inside me hates me for this.