47. "It's Me."

Guess I'll put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoatBaby, it's keeping me dryI put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoatYou know exactly why

Baby, it's keeping me dry
I put on my raincoat, my yellow raincoat
You know exactly why

Justin's P.O.V

Tick tok. Tick tok. Tick tok. Tick tok.

The ticking of the clock was keeping me up the whole night. I don't know why but I had this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. All I wanted was Charlotte next to me.

Maybe I was feeling this way was because I was nervous. Who the hell was I kidding? I AM nervous. I was nervous about the reaction we would get. I was nervous about what our fans would say.

I so badly wanted to check my Social Media which I haven't after I had posted the picture of Charlotte and I on Instagram and then she had posted one too.

I didn't want things to repeat themselves and then cry myself to sleep but I also knew that I won't be able to fall asleep tonight. This thought would keep me awake the whole time.

I let out a long sigh and grabbed my phone. I check the time first which read 1:34 a.m.

Nervously, I unlocked the device and went on Twitter because I knew that sooner or later, I will have to see the fans reactions to the video of Charlotte and I.

I first checked the trends, which most of them were talking about us. There were hastags trending and I saw two of them where both me and Charlotte were being cancelled. What else do they not cancel here!? I swear I won't be surprised if I see #pancakeiscancelled trending on twitter one day. I rolled my eyes and went to check my timeline.

I began to read the first tweet which was positive and actually made me smile.

@lottieownstheworld :

So Justin and Charlotte are together!!! FUCK YES! I'm so happy for them and I cannot wait to see both of them together in the public and fangirl over them! I'm sorry if I'm being too extra and even when we just got to know about them just few hours ago, I cannot help but be excited for them to have a baby together, oops-
Anyways, im so proud of them. They came out and said about being together and didn't keep us in dark. #soproud #Jarlotte

I kept scrolling down and sadly as I did, there were more hate tweets than love. They stated wrong assumptions that Charlotte was using me, it's for promo and we both would never last long. They said how disgusted they were from us and they wished something bad should happen to us and we both should fall apart. I knew I should had stopped reading further but I kept torturing myself by reading every single one of them. I could feel my heart aching and clenching and my stomach was tied in a tight knot.

@lottiethenanny :

I feel so bad about #Jarlotte all of their hard work would be wasted when they break up and hate each other.