22. Bad Vibes

You've been here, but you've been missin' for some time nowYeah, yeahEvery time I see you, it's a different vibe nowYeah, ohI can't help but let you just go awayOh, ohCan we get back what we had yesterday?Oh, oh

Yeah, yeah
Every time I see you, it's a different vibe now
Yeah, oh
I can't help but let you just go away
Oh, oh
Can we get back what we had yesterday?
Oh, oh

Charlotte's P.O.V

“TWO DAYS TO GO!” Emma screamed excitedly and jumped on my back making me groan slightly but I put my hands under her knees so she does not fall down. “You are so loud, dude!" I laughed. “Ask my boyfriend about it.” She flips her hair and wrap her arms around my neck as I give her piggy back ride to our lockers which were beside each other. It was a bonus! Having your locker beside your best friend is a bonus! It is heaven.

“Ew, no.” I said making a face. “Oh shut up, like you and Justin doesn't have sex. I bet you both are beast in bed.” She winked as she said lowly in my ears. We don't want anyone to hear on us, now do we?

I blushed making her laugh and smirk. “Have you both ever done 69?” She asked wiggling her eyebrows at me and I blushed...harder than before. “Don't you have something else to talk about rather than sex?” I chuckled as I put her down. “Nah, you know my mind is dirty 24/7. So have you? You must have tried doggy style, right?” She said and I shook my head at her. Pervert.

“You are such a pervert.” I giggled.

“No, I am not. Okay maybe I am and  besides, you are my sister and you have to share things with me.” She shrugged and I laughed.

“Remember, sister from another misters?” She said and I nodded while smiling.

“Sisters from another misters.” I smiled and I pulled her in a bear hug.

“How's Lucas?” I asked after a while, wiggling my eyebrows at her and this time she was the one blushing. “He's same ol' Lucas.” She blushed while shrugging and I couldn't help but laugh.

“Is he coming to my birthday party?” I said. “Yeah, he will. But do invite him on your own or he'll say you didn't invite him and he's unwanted guest.” She said and I nodded. “Tell him about it during break.” She said and I nodded again and opened my locker taking my history book out.

“You got your book?” I asked Emma and she nodded. We linked our arms together and started walking to class even when the bell hasn't rang yet.

“Charlotte wait!” I heard someone yelling from behind making us stop as our spots.

I turn my head slightly and saw Mason running towards us.

Mason.

He's my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me with a blonde bimbo.

I broke up with him instantly and we never talk after that so why is he calling me now?

“Mason.” Emma said with venom in her voice. “Hey Q-Ti--I mean Charlotte.” Mason corrected himself and smiled at me. “Mason, what do want?” I asked coming straight to a point. “I wanted to talk to you.” He said nervously. “After a whole year?” Emma butt in and I tried to hold my laughter at the horror and anxious face Mason made.