23. Justin's Birthday

Oh, you don't compare, don't fit in with 'em, do you get me?Judgin' by the way you open up, you get meOoh, out of this world, hands on, baby, now you send meLookin' at the way we're blendin' in, you get me

Judgin' by the way you open up, you get me
Ooh, out of this world, hands on, baby, now you send me
Lookin' at the way we're blendin' in, you get me

Justin's P.O.V

I was awaken from my deep slumber by kisses, licks, sucks and groping. I groaned and tried pushing the figure away only to hear a melodious laugh. Then I felt sucking on my neck again.

"Babe, let me sleep." I mumbled sleepily only to hear a giggle once again. I felt her straddling my morning bulge, as her hands tucked on my briefs.

"Charlotte please, I am tired." I said. "But it's your birthday and I want to be the one to give you your first birthday gift." She mumbled sexily near my ear before nibbling on my earlobe.

I opened my eyes and saw her sexy figure on my body. I glared at my nightstand to check time.

"Babe, it's 2:28 in the morning." I groaned. "Oh c'mon." She said. "Let me give you your birthday gift." She repeated herself sexily. "And what would be my first gift?" I smirk. "I can show you better than tell you." She smirked. I knew she was nervous but she didn't let it get into her.

"But first go and brush your teeth." She tapped on my chest. "Really?" I asked wanting to have her already. "Yes really, now go." She said and pecked my lips before getting off me.

I got up and walked in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face so I would feel more awake.

I walked back in the room excitedly. I jump on bed in front of Charlotte who was staring at me with a mischievous smirk. I chose to ignore that and slammed my lips against her. I leaned back on the bed while I hovered her and kissed her roughly and passionately.

I felt her flip us over so I was the one
underneath her as we kissed. I was so into the kiss that I didn't even felt Charlotte putting handcuffs around my wrists and then handcuffing them in between the headboard post.

"Babe, what is the meaning of this?" I said dramatically. Why the fuck are my hands handcuffed!?

"Baby, let my hands free." I shook my cuffed wrists. She pulled my briefs all the way down, exposing my extremely erect glory. "Watch it there or you will get hurt." She smirked before making different eight patterns on my inner thigh.

"I don't care. Uncuff me now." I said sternly, pulling my wrists only to hiss back in pain. "You are so childish. All I am trying is to give you pleasure but you are being the biggest baby ever." She said shaking her head.

"But this is not fucking fair!" I whined. "Shut up! I am in charge now." She slapped my chest, looking at me in my eyes. "What the hell?" I cursed. She ignored me and started kissing and sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly, turning my head a little to give her more space. She sucked on my soft spot leaving hickeys before licking on same spot. She then moved down to my chest. She moved down on my hip and was almost going to place her lips around my hard erect before moving away and giggling at my pained expression.