49. New Girl

I had a dreamI got everything I wantedBut when I wake up, I seeYou with me

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
But when I wake up, I see
You with me

And you say, "As long as I'm here
No one can hurt you
Don't wanna lie here
But you can learn to
If I could change
The way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you hear
They don't deserve you"

Charlotte's P.O.V

Looking up at the clouds gave me another kind of feeling

Looking up at the clouds gave me another kind of feeling. The way they form different shapes, the way they look so soft and fluffy like some cotton candy, the way they move gave me another type of feeling. I could feel a really strong and good energy awaking inside me as I stare up at them.

They felt like heaven. I never knew what heaven was until I was gazing at them, getting lost into them.

Growing up, I would watch clouds at every chance I could get. I would gaze up at them and smile. I would watch sunsets and how the sky changes into different colors making a palette of colors. Sometimes yellow, orange and red with shades of blue at the bottom while sometimes pink which was quite rare but it was a beautiful sight to see.

I remember going in the backyard or wherever place could find just to watch the clouds with Emma. We would gaze up at the nature in a loving way and take pictures and talk how one of them looks like a face while the other one looks like a dragon.

This was one of the things I loved.

Nature is beautiful. The most beautiful thing I had ever led my eyes on and I feel sad seeing that us, human being are the one who are destroying this beautiful nature. We all are destroying this perfection.

It's our fault and we need to understand that we cannot just destroy the nature for our own personal profits. We shouldn't forget that nature built us, if nature is not there, none of us would be. And if it can build us then it can destroy us too but then it won't be the nature's fault. It would be our fault.

Suddenly I felt someone spank my ass making me come out of my daydream. I blinked a couple of times and glared at the clouds one last time before turning my head and seeing Justin taking a seat beside me.