38. Dream Come True

I was born ready for youSkin sweeter than cinnamonEyes deeper than the oceanLove me hard like where you beenLove me like you don't want it to end

Skin sweeter than cinnamon
Eyes deeper than the ocean
Love me hard like where you been
Love me like you don't want it to end

Charlotte's P.O.V

*2 weeks later*

Last week, I had given the auditions for the movie The Nanny Diaries. To say that I was too awkward during the whole audition would be an understatement. I was too awkward, that's how I feel but nobody really said anything about it. Maybe it wasn't showing or they didn't say anything because they didn't wanted to hurt my feelings and because I didn't make it into the movie. And I was too nervous and I had never been nervous like this ever before because I had given auditions before. Of course they were always for school plays and not some damn movie but I had. But giving a audition for a movie and a school play is different. One is east while the other is west.

I was too awkward and nervous and now I just wanted to beat myself for being like that.

flashback

"I'm scared...and nervous." I said rubbing my hands together nervously. "You'll do great babygirl. I know you will." Justin kissed my lips. "Thanks babe. But I feel so awkward right now. I had never given any auditions for any movie before and I just feel so awkward and nervous about it." I said. "It's okay to feel a little nervous. But I know that you'll give your 100% in there. Just focus on your lines and acting." Justin said and I nodded and nervously licked my lips.

"And just remember your lines when you are shooting for the movie." Justin said and I looked at him confused. "Huh?" I said confused. "When I was shooting CSI, the hardest part was remembering the lines. I had learnt and revised the who script for days and when I got there the lines were switched. So, I'm advising you to remember your lines." Justin explained and I nodded with a little smile. "Do you really think I'll get the role?" I asked staring at his face. "I know that you'll get the role because you are a great and hardworking actress." He said. "And I am a great actor so I know. I played Jason McCann baby." He said cockily making me laugh. "Of course you did, Jason McCann." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me making me laugh.

Justin really did help me feel less nervous about the the auditions and he had worked his magic because I was enjoying my time with him and all I was doing was laughing. I was overthinking over the audition because knowing me, I overthink over everything and anything.

By the time of my audition, I was nervous but not like I was earlier and it was all because of Justin.

I love that man so much. He know how to make me feel better.

flashback over

They had said that they'll call me in a week and let me know if I had made it into the movie or not. It's the tenth day now!