11. "Can You Please Just Cooperate?"

I can't fake another smileI can't fake like I'm alrightOoh, ah (ooh, ah)And I won't say I'm feeling fineAfter what I been through, I can't lieOoh, ah (ooh, ah)Fuck a fake smile, smile

I can't fake like I'm alright
Ooh, ah (ooh, ah)
And I won't say I'm feeling fine
After what I been through, I can't lie
Ooh, ah (ooh, ah)
Fuck a fake smile, smile

Charlotte's P.O.V

My eyes widened as I found Justin stumbling in the room almost tripping over his own feet. He was drunk. Out of his mind. Was he serious!? Does drinking solve everything? If it did I would have been an addict. Why Justin? Why?

"Justin!" I said and hurried walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist before he could fall down. "Don't fucking touch me." he yelled trying to get away from me. Okay I need to be calm. He is drunk. He doesn't know what he was speaking but it is said that everyone speaks the truth when they are drunk. Anyway, I need to help him first and not ride on my train of thought.

"Justin stop it!" I said and helped him walk to the bed. I went on to remove his shoes but he wouldn't let me. Really? He was now annoying me!  "Can you please just cooperate?" I asked annoyed. "I said don't touch me. You just played with me and my feelings. You are a fucking liar. You fucked him didn't you? You surely fucked him, you fucking slut!" he yelled resulting me to slap him hard on the face. He instantly sobered up, blinking his eyes staring at me. "Enough! I'll not let you disrespect me like this. You never listened to me. You just jumped on the conclusion. You didn't let me explain. And now you are fucking calling me a slut." I yelled and him and barked out of the room. "Where are you going?" Justin asked worriedly holding my arm to stop me. "In Fredo's room. Talk to me when you come back to your fucking senses." I said.

"What? No you are not going anywhere." he said pulling me closer to him. I shook my head and backed away from him. "I am." I spat and slammed the door at his face. I held the knob and a tear rolled down my face.

How could he judge me like that!? I thought he was different. And he called me a slut! Can't I have guy friends!? Am I forbid from it!? What wrong with it, I don't get it!? If I go out with my guy friends then I cheat. Or am fucking him. Wow. Just wow. I can't. I didn't knew he would think so low of me. Accusing me for cheating.

I quickly wiped it away and ran to Alfredo's room. I made sure nobody saw me like this and create another rumour.

I knocked at the door and it opened after a couple of seconds. "Char?" he asked confused. "Can I stay here Fredo?" I asked being straight forward. He nodded and opened the door wide open for me to enter. "What happened?" he asked as we sat down on the couch. I shrugged as tears started running down my face. Crying makes me feel so weak. God!  He pulled me in a brotherly hug trying to calm me down. I did ended up telling him everything. Someone once told me that telling about your problems so someone makes you feel like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. It makes you feel a little relieved. "Please, don't let him come here. I don't want to talk to him. Not yet." I cried on his chest and he rubbed my back. "I'll not. Okay. Stop crying now." he said. I cannot face him. Not now.