8. Caught

Whatever our souls are made of,his and mine are same

Whatever our souls
are made of,
his and mine are same.

Charlotte's P.O.V

"What did you do? My legs are still shaking." I said to Justin who was layed beside me, still trying to catch my breath.

We just had the best time and as Justin said "You are a bad girl and bad girls get punishment." his words, not mine, he "punished" me.

He started chuckling and pulled me into a hug.

"Have you locked the door?" I asked him. We were naked on the bed, don't want someone coming in the hotel suite and finding us naked together, right!? He nodded and cuddled to me. "Now let's sleep. You also need rest." he mumbled sleepily in my chest. I giggled at him as he sleepily glared at me and closed his eyes. I know what y'all are thinking? She had a cast right, how was it possible? Weren't they uncomfortable? Well, that's the other story.

I felt him place a sloppy kiss on my chest and the next thing I knew was that he was asleep. I kissed his temple, and closed my eyes. I felt Justin pull me more closer if possible and I drifted into deep sleep.

____________

"I am sooooooo booooored." I groaned. It been two weeks and we in Paris right now. The city of love. I am wearing this fuckin' cast for two weeks. TWO WEEKS. It's irritating me now.

"Well you are gonna get your cast taken out today." Ryan (Butler) said sitting beside me. "That makes me so happy but I would miss the way you all used to slave for me." I joked laughing at him. Justin chuckled shaking his head at me. "Taking care of you doesn't mean slaving." Ryan said. "Yo, I feel so flattered." I said fake crying. Justin laughed sitting beside me. He pulled me closer making me glare at him. What was he doing? He smirked at me at placed a kiss on cheek, a little closer to my lips. My cheeks became hot due to blushing. I cleared my throat and pulled my phone out of jeans pocket acting as if I was texting someone. I heard Justin laugh causing me to lip my lips frequently as I tried to hold back my laugh.

"We have to go to the doctor's now." Justin said after sometime, checking his watch. I nodded and got up, walking out of the room with difficulties. It's weird and hard walking with a cast on. Justin seemed to sense my problem and picked me up in his arms and started walking to the car. I pecked his lips quickly when I found no one was looking. He smirked at me making me chuckle. He placed me down on the passenger seat carefully before pulling me into a sloppy kiss. I kissed back and he pressed his hands against my panties, gripping it lightly. I moaned as I felt myself getting wet.

"Fuck baby, you are so damn wet. Did I do this to you?" he groaned against my lips making me let out a small moan. "I'll take care of my babygirl later." he said sexily and pulled away with a smirk on his face. Oh, I know what he is doing. Don't worry baby, I know what to do to you. He jogged to the driver seat and sat down. He turned on the engine and reverse out of the driveway. We went to the doctor and got my cast out and God didn't that felt good. I felt free.

"Can we get ice-cream?" I asked. He nodded smiling at me and pulled into a ice-cream parlor. We walked in the ice-cream parlor.

"What do you want?" He asked. "Chocolate chip." I shrugged. He ordered ice-cream for both of us and when we got it, we headed back to the hotel.

I licked my ice-cream slowly and moaned lightly. "I love ice-cream." I whispered sexily knowing that Justin would be looking at me. I inwardly smirked as he shifted uncomfortably on his seat. I continued taking licking my ice-cream sexily and moaning at it's taste. I saw a Justin's boner and tried to contain my laugh.

"Oops." I said as a melted ice-cream fell on my chest. I wiped it slowly and the car came to stop. Justin got out of the car fast and pulled me with him.  He threw our left ice-cream at the dustbin and pulled into the elevator.

As the elevator door closed, I was pushed against the cold metal wall of the elevator. I arched my back as the it's coldness came in contact with my body. "You really do like getting punished, don't you?" Justin whispered in my ears. I shook my head while biting my lips.

"Didn't I show you that it's my thing to do?" he spat and tucked on my bottom lips before sucking on them. A moan escaped me and I crashed my lips on his. He kissed me back and pulled me closer. We kept making out until the elevator door opened with a ding making us pull apart. "Let's go." he said and dragged me to the hotel suite making me giggle at his eagerness.

He closed the door behind us as we entered the suite and pushed me against the door. Forcing his legs between mine, he separated them before pushing himself between them.

"You are so fucking hot babe." he groaned staring at me. "You are perfect babygirl. So fuckin' beautiful." he whispered sexily. He thrusted against me causing me to let out a small moan. "I need you so much babe. I always need you. You are mine." he said grinding his sex against mine causing me to tremble. I turned my graze a little behind him finding everyone looking at us with their mouths wide open.

"Justin stop!" I said sternly trying to move away but he pushed himself closer to me and started placing sloppy kisses on my neck. "Justin, seriously stop!" I said again and he mumbled a small no. "Justin...I am serious...stop, everyone is here." I said more sternly making him chuckle. "Now is not the time, sexy. Stop joking just because you don't want to get your punishment because you will get it." he said laughed, pulling away from my neck when he found me looking over his shoulder. His face went pale. "Everyone is here, aren't they?" he whispered before standing straight and making sure I was standing okay and turned around.

Everyone gave us a sarcastic smile making me swallow. "Fuck!" I heard Justin whisper. 

By looking at their face I could tell that we have a lot of explanations to do. Uh oh.

_______________________________________

(A/N: UH OH😧. What do you think will happen next? Does anyone of you have any questions for any characters? If you do. Comment here.)