20. Jason McCann

Can't keep my hands to myself

No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice
So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

Can't keep my hands to myself

Charlotte's P.O.V

*Two days later*

"I'll see you later." I smiled at Emma and hugged her tightly.

I just returned from the hell hole and I got into another fight in school. I don't know why people want to fight with me? Do they really like it? And the girls in my school who keep saying that I will be your future step-mother, I swear I will shove my color pencils in their noses and poke their eyes out.

I had a long tiring day and today hasn't ended yet. It's 3:48 p.m so I have like more than 6 hours to go. I just want to get out of this stupid school uniform and sleep for eternity. Yup, that sounds like a great plan.

Me+Bed= Love

I entered the house only to see there were curtains covering all over the windows and it looked really dark. What the fuck!?

"Justin?" I called out but got no response in return.

Is there any buglar around!? Fuck, I'm alone! Where did Justin go? He was here in the morning!

Suddenly I felt myself being grab from behind and something pointing on my head. Definitely a buglar. What if it's a killer!?

"Don't you dare to say a word. Or I'll shoot you." He said deeply and I knew that it was Justin. Was is he doing?

"Justin what are you—" I was cut off by him.

"I'm not some Justin. I'm Jason McCann." He said. Jason McCann?

Then I remembered our talk we had the next morning of our love making session. It was about fantasies. So does that mean...?

Damn, he sounded so hot. I could feel myself getting turned on and wet. This was my fantasy which I dreamt once in a while and play it in my mind. And it's becoming true now.