51. Feelings

That the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold meFeels so holy, holy, holy, holy, holyOn GodRunnin' to the altar like a track starCan't wait another second'Cause the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold meFeels so holy

Feels so holy, holy, holy, holy, holy
On God
Runnin' to the altar like a track star
Can't wait another second
'Cause the way you hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me
Feels so holy

Narrator's P.O.V

Two days.

It's been two days since Justin and Charlotte had talked to each other. It's been two days since they had held each other in their arms. It's been two days since they had kissed and expressed their love to each other.

And the reason behind this was only one person.

Gianna Michaels.

Charlotte was able to see right through her but Justin wasn't. How could he? Gianna was always putting up a good act in front of him making him think she really was a good person.

But he surely wasn't able to handle the distance he was having with his girlfriend. He wanted to hold her. He wanted to kiss her and listen to her voice as she unexpectedly starts rambling over things and then mess up in between. He wanted to hear and feel the excitement and happiness in her voice when she would talk about their memories. Some happy memories. Some sad memories. Some weird memories. But their memories.

And so did she.

Charlotte, too, wasn't able to handle the distance anymore. After a lot of thinking she came to a conclusion that she had overreacted a little bit and should've expressed her words in a better way to make Justin understand.

They both weren't able to handle the distance any longer.

They needed each other.

Charlotte sighed and grabbed her phone. She unlocked it and went in messages. She sucked on her bottom lips as she hesitatedly tapped on Justin's contact before immediately locking the device and putting it away. She was scared. She was scared, wondering if Justin was really mad at her and didn't want to talk to her.

What if he doesn't want to talk to me? She thought.

She again let out a loud sigh and somehow grabbed her phone and unlocked it. She tapped on Justin's contact and a smile broke on her face when she read what Justin had changed his contact name to.

She had saved it as Jay❤️.

But now it was Daddy👅🔥.

"'Daddy'. Idiot." She playfully rolled her eyes as a chuckle escaped her and she started typing via keyboard.

" She playfully rolled her eyes as a chuckle escaped her and she started typing via keyboard