36. Date Night

I reach out to youBut my hands can't hold enoughEnough of your greatnessYou teach me patienceLike the best of our worlds collide

I reach out to you
But my hands can't hold enough
Enough of your greatness
You teach me patience
Like the best of our worlds collide

Charlotte's P.O.V

"So any new thing has happened?" Dr. Emily, my therapist asked. "Yeah, Scooter told me that Film directors Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini are making a movie and they want to cast a new face as the main lead. He said if I want then I can give audition for the role." I said licking my lips. "That's great news. Then why are you so worried?" She asked. "What if I don't get selected? I mean, there would be many girls auditioning for the role and even better than me. How would I be able to do it?" I said nervously.

"Just follow your dream Charlotte. Everything will be alright. Just go in there and show your talent. Pour your heart out. I know you'll get selected." She said and I smiled and nodded. "Thanks Dr. Emily." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Anything else?" She asked. "Mr. Bieber told me that you are still having nightmares. You wanna talk about it?" She asked.

"Ehh...yeah." I said biting my lips. "Don't be embarrassed, Charlotte. I won't judge you." She said and I sighed and nodded. "Even when he's gone, he still haunts me in my dreams. I almost got raped and if Justin and Emma won't had come then I don't know what would had happened to me." I said looking down at my hands. "I get nightmares that someone is forcing themselves on me. I never see their faces but I cannot do anything about it. It feels like one of those nightmares where you want to do something but your body feels paralyzed." I said.

"And I feel guilty because whenever things starts to get heated between me and Justin then I get reminded of those horrible nightmares and I just don't know why but I cannot give myself completely to him just yet. I don't even know for how long." I said. You must be thinking why am I talking about me and Justin to her, it was supposed to be a secret right? Actually, she does know about us. Or let me rephrase that, Justin accidentally spilled it out. But I know Dr. Emily won't tell anyone about us. She understands our condition and promised not to talk about it to anyone.

"Charlotte, I know what happened still haunts you. But don't force yourself to do something. You'll just know when the right time is." She said and I nodded. "Thank you Dr. Emily." I smiled. "It's no worries dear. And our time is up for today. I'll see you soon." She said standing up from her seat. I stood up as well and shook her hand before walking out.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted Scooter that I will give the audition for the role. Hope I get selected.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the building. I inwardly groaned when I saw Paparazzi outside. But my car is out there. I had to go back home too.

I decided to just ignore them and get in my car. They were asking multiple questions to me.

"CHARLOTTE ARE YOU DATING?"