26. Hurt And Broken

You were my sunshine on all my rainy daysThe one to hold my hand and tell me "everything's okay"So now I don't know what to do since you went awayBut I know that you're gone and that there's nothing I can say

The one to hold my hand and tell me "everything's okay"
So now I don't know what to do since you went away
But I know that you're gone and that there's nothing I can say

Justin's P.O.V

"Jay, what's wrongs?" Charlotte asked concerned, when she found me crying again. That's all I had been doing.

Crying.

I had been letting out all of my emotions out through my tears. It doesn't matter how much I smile for Charlotte's sake, I cannot stop them from rolling down from my eyes. They always find their way out. I never really imagined, tears would be pouring out of my eyes every second of the day.

"Oh my baby." She said softly before hugging me tightly. I wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzled my face in her stomach. "What happened? Why are you crying?" She asked running her hands through my hair.

I breath heavily, not wanting to let her go. I didn't had enough time. In fact, I had no time at all. I didn't had any other choice but to do as Mason says. I had to agree to his cruel demands.

"I love you." I cried kissing her shirt covered tummy. "I love you too, Jay." She smiled kissing my hair. "What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Will you please h-hold me?" I shuttered. She nodded. "Get up. Let's go in our room. We can cuddle there." She said and I shook my head again. "No; here." I said and she sighed and nodded. I closed my eyes, as she ran her hands through my hair while rocking us back and forth.

"Will you promise me something?" I said, suddenly. "Yeah. What is it?" She said. But I could sense confusion in her voice.

"Whatever I do, please remember that I love you and I did it because I want protect you." I said after taking a deep breath.

"Justin why are you talking like that?" She asked cupping my face in her hands so I was looking up at her. "Just promise me." I said standing up from the chair. "Justin, whatever is bothering you, you have to share. You cannot be-"

"-Please." I cut her off. She sighed before nodding. "I-I promise you." She said making me smile a little. I press my lips against her, kissing her soft plump lips. I needed to taste them. One last time.

"I love you." I said pulling away.

"I love you too." She said wrapping her arms around me.

_______________

I took a large sip of my whiskey. I was drunk but was sober enough to know what was happening around me. I won't be able to do it if I was sober. I cannot see her hurtful eyes while being sober. Hell, I cannot even do that if I was drunk but drinking made it a little bit easier. I wasn't going to cheat on her. No, I refuse to do that.