52. Recieving News

As humans we go through so many ups and downs

many ups and downs.
So many good seasons and
bad seasons.

~ Justin Bieber

Justin's P.O.V

I felt as if the ground was slipped away from below my feet. The news I had just recieved had crumbled my whole world apart. My heart had just broken into millions pieces. I felt as if my soul was taken away from me. A part of me was taken away from me.

Tears immediately started streaming down my face and my hands started shaking as the phone slipped from my hand and dropped down on the floor. I didn't know how to handle myself. I was breaking. I felt as if someone was tearing me apart.

The news I had just received had broken me completely.

"Your girlfriend has gotten in a fatal car crash."

A sob escaped me and I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face and the stranger's voice kept ringing in my ears.

I took in a shaky breath and frantically picked up my phone and ran out of the studio, ignoring Chance questions.

I hurriedly climbed in my car and started my drive to the hospital.

It didn't take me long to reach there but I was getting even more and more worried as the seconds past.

That stranger's voice continuously rang in my ear and I continued to grow even more anxious and worried.

I shouldn't had let her go in the first place. If I would had stopped her, she would had been with me in the studio. She would had been in my arms. She won't had been fighting for her life.

There were tears blurring my vision as I rushed inside to the reception.

"E-excuse me, what room is Charlotte Braun staying in?" I frantically asked the girl who was looking down at her computer.

"Sorry no fans are allowed up there." She said still not looking up from the computer.

Can this girl just fucking look up and tell me where my fucking girlfriend is?

"No I'm her boyfriend." I corrected her.

"Heard that many times." She mumbled and I grew furious. "Can just look up from that goddamn computer of yours and tell me where the fuck my girl is?" I spat growing irritated.

Fuck this if she doesn't tell me, I will find it by myself.

"I told you-" She immediately shut up when she looked up at me and her face grew pale. "Y-you are.... I'm s-so sorry. She's in room 616." She shuttered. "Thank you so much." I thanked her and stormed towards the elevator.

"Please God let her be okay. Please please please." I kept mumbling to myself and wiped away my tears but it was of no use as more kept falling down.