35. The Offer

And it might be wonderfulIt might be magicalIt might be everything I've waited forA miracle

It might be magical
It might be everything I've waited for
A miracle

Charlotte's P.O.V

*Few weeks later*

I was on my laptop watching some YouTube videos. I was watching Scarlett Johansson's time-lapse filmography from 1994-2001. I really loved the song that was playing in the video. We can say, it had became my new strange obsession. This always happens. I always come across some songs that become my obsession for a week or so and I listen to them as much as I want to. More like 24/7. Right now it was Stones by Heuse, Chris Linton, Emma Sameth. I really love Emma's part in the song. It oddly calms me down.

And let's just not forget about our queen Scarlett Johansson. She is a legit queen. When I see her even in photos or videos I get this strong vibe that screams POWER. And she is so talented and beautiful. Her body is so amazing. I could literally die to get a body like her. She is my all time favourite actress. She is one of the people who inspired me to do acting in the first place.

Suddenly, the thought about my career came into my mind. I never really thought deeply about what I had to do. I just knew it would either be acting or singing. But now I don't know which one to choose.

I feel like there are two roads diverged in front of me and I have to choose one of them because I cannot travel both of them. Both roads are alike and beautiful but both of them will bring different things in my life. And I have to choose the best which would satisfy me in the future and not have a second thought and think what might had been if I had chosen the other one.

"Hey babe." Justin said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey, is your album almost done?" I asked and he kissed my lips taking a seat beside me on the couch. I paused the video and waited for his reply. Justin had been spending his time in the studio a lot recently. I was really happy that he was doing what he was passionate for and I couldn't wait for the album to come out and listen to it but I missed spending time with him too.

"Yeah, the album is almost done. And from what I had listened, it's fire. I hope everyone will like it." He smiled. "Everyone will love it!" I said smiling. "Do you wanna listen?" He asked cutely and I shook my head. "I'll listen to it when it comes out so I can attack you with my kisses." I smirked and he chuckled. "Where would you kiss me?" He asked sexily. "Wherever you want me to." I pecked his nose. He smirked smashing his lips against mine making me squeal and kiss him back. I grasped the back of his hair as we made out on the couch.

We soon pulled away and I took in a deep breath trying to maintain my breathing. "What were you watching?" He asked resting his head on my chest while staring at the laptop screen.

"Scarlett Johansson's time-lapse filmography." I said massaging his scalp. He moaned closing his eyes for a brief second.

"You want to talk about something?" He suddenly asked making me raise my eyebrow at him. "What makes you say that?" I asked confused. He slowly turned his head, looking at me. "You eyes say everything. What's the matter?" He asked.