9. "I Am In Love With You."

As long as you love meWe could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be brokeAs long as you love meI'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your goldAs long as you love, love me, love meAs long as you love, love me, love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love me, love me

Justin's P.O.V

"Everyone is here, aren't they?" I whispered before standing straight and making sure Charlotte was standing okay and turned around.

Everyone gave us a sarcastic smile making Charlotte swallow. "Fuck!" I whispered.

By looking at their face I could tell that we have a lot of explanations to do. Uh oh.

"Hey...Hey Guys!" Charlotte shuttered letting out a nervous laugh. "Hi." Alfredo said with fake excitement. "It's not what it looks like." she said.

"Oh yeah. Justin making out with his adoptive daughter against the wall. That's so normal for everyone to look right." Ryan (Good) said sarcastically. "We should probably talk." I said after finally finding my voice. "That's what we are gonna do. Let's have a seat." Scooter said pointing at the living room. I held Charlotte's hand tightly making her squeeze it. I glared at her, giving her a small smile which she gave back. We walked to the living room and sat at the one side while the others sat our opposite. They had their hands folded against their chest as they stared at us.

They are reminding me of parents who scold their kids for eating too much candies at the same time.

"How long?" Ryan(Butler) asked. "Few weeks?" I said. "What does few weeks mean?" Alfredo asked making me irritated. "3 weeks, 2 days, 9 hours." I said smirking. I found Charlotte blushing as she tried to fight back a huge smile. "When were you going to tell us about this?" He asked again. "We were going to tell you soon. We didn't wanted to keep it a secret." Charlotte said calmly making me nod. We need to be patient in this situation so we could convince them. We don't have to prove ourselves to anyone. What we feel about us is what we feel. We can't help or change it. And I am not letting her go. NO. NEVER. I wouldn't let her leave me even if it's her own choice. I will kidnap her...maybe...possibly...probably. Yeah I will.

"I was thinking when this was going to happen." Scooter said making me surprised. "What?" Me and Charlotte said at the same time. "I had seen the way you both looked at each other. It was never in friend or brother sister or any other way. I even had this conversation with your parents and they said the same thing. And not letting her go to the orphanage and adopting her so she could stay with you. It's tells a lot but not everyone will see it." he said sitting down. I glared at Charlotte as she simply nodded. "Justin?" I heard Scooter causing me to break my graze away from Charlotte. I hummed. "Do you love her?" I heard him ask. "I do." I smiled at Charlotte making her smile back at me. "Are you In love with her?" he asked me again which a complete different question. That's two different kinds of Love. I turned towards him for a second before turning my graze back at Charlotte. "I do. I am In love with her." I answered honestly shocking everyone. I heard Charlotte turn to me, she turned to fast as if she got a whiplash. I kept my graze to her as I repeated myself again. "I am In love with you."

I saw how she tried to fight back her, but a tear fell down her cheeks. I wiped away her tear quickly but kept my hand on her cheek. Everyone got up from their places to get out of the suite. Probably giving us privacy. I turned my graze to them, frowning my eyebrows. Where are the lectures? Me trying to convince them? That I will never hurt her? Never leave her? And that it's not wrong? "Are you all okay with it?" Charlotte asked and they nodded and smiled. "We know that you both will take care of each other and love each other, and who are we to stop true love." Scooter said. "Guys?" I said making them turn again. "Thank you." I said sincerely, my hand placed on my chest. "We got you bro. Just don't make out in front of us all the time. That shit's weird." Alfredo chuckled before they exited the room.

As I turned back, I was instantly tackled by Charlotte in a tight hug. "Babyyy." I whispered as I felt tears on my shirt. "Are you really?" she asked, her voice cracking a little bit. "Am I really in love with you?" I said making her nod. "Yes, I am. I am so in love with you that I wouldn't even care if they wouldn't have accepted us. I could fight with the whole universe for you. I will do anything to see a smile on your face. I would even kill myself if-" I was cut of by Charlotte as she crashed her lips on mine. I immediately started kissing her back and pulled her closer. "Never say that." she mumbled against my lips. "But it is the truth." I said. She shook her head and continued kissing me.

"I love you too." she said pulling away making me smiling widely at her. I pulled her into a hungry kiss and picked her up in my arms.

I picked her up and walked to our room

______________

Since our friends found out about us, everything had been much easier. We even told my parents about us and we were definitely surprised by seeing their reactions. They were actually happy that we were together. They even talked about how they want us to get married soon and give them grandkids. Charlotte's face was on fire. She was blushing so hard that it was impossible for me to not to kiss her red cheeks. Don't get me wrong, I will marry her but she is only 16, soon to be 17. She is my forever. I can't believe how I didn't find it out before. I was so stupid, she was right under my nose while I wasted my time.

"I am taking you out on a date when we go to Canada." I said pulling Charlotte closer to me. She smiled while biting her lips.

I am going to make this date special for her. I have everything figured out.

_______________________________________