5."So, Are We Really Gonna Do It?"

Choke me, she whispered,empty me of all the airand fill me with you

empty me of all the air
and fill me with you.

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke the next morning with a smile on my face. I tried getting up but was pulled back by the strong arms that were wrapped tightly around me. I carefully shifted not wanting to wake the precious angel sleeping beside me.

I smiled as I saw his sleeping form. He was looking so innocent with his pouty lips that were letting small snoring. I traced my finger along his jawline to his pouty lips. I remember how they felt against mine yesterday.

How good they made me feel yesterday. I felt Justin stir and he let out a groan. I could tell that he was awake now but didn't open his eyes.

"I know you are awake baby. Open your eyes." I whispered into his ears.

He shook his head nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Open your eyes Jay." I said again. "No." he mumbled sleepily. "Why?" I asked. "What if it's all dream. What if you are not there if I open my eyes." he said pulling me more closer if possible.

"I am still here baby. Open your eyes." I said running my hand through his hairs.

"Give me my morning kiss first." he said perking his lips. I giggled and placed my lips on his, pulling him into a passionate kiss. He immediately started kissing me back and hovered me.

I pulled away and kissed his nose. He opened his eyes, grinning at me.

"Good morning babe." he said pecking my lips thrice. "Good Morning." I replied back with a big smile. He layed beside me pulling me closer to his body.

We layed like this for a sometime before I asked him the question I so desperately wanted to ask.

"Soooo...are we really gonna do it? As in...us?" I asked turning towards him.

"Do you want to? Honestly I don't care if you are related to me or not. We are not biologically related. It's not a problem. And the 11 years age difference doesn't mean anything. You are going to grow up into a woman, a beautiful woman. You already know that you mean the world to me, that I will take care of you. That I will treat you like a queen you are because I always have. And I always will. You know you only have to say yes and I am all yours. I want nothing more baby....I ne- " I cut him off by smashing my lips to his. I kissed him with all my passion. All my love for this man of all these years pouring into that one kiss.

I pulled away after sometimes breathing heavily. "Is that a yes?" he asked.

I pecked him again, answering him.

"You are mine now." I said in whisper.

"And you are mine." he growled and crashed his lips on mine.

" he growled and crashed his lips on mine