1. Something Different

It beatsit breaks it lovesit aches

It beats
it breaks
it loves
it aches.
For you.
Only you.

Justin's P.O.V

"Hello?" I asked picking up my phone.

"Mr.Bieber?" said the person on the other side of the phone. "Yes?" I asked.

"I'm Ms.Bieber's principal. We need you to come to the school." said the person who was Charlotte's principal. As soon as I heard Charlotte's name, I got extremely worried.  "What happened to her?" I asked worriedly,  getting up and walking out of the door.

"Nothing has happened to her. She's safe." he said and I sighed in relief.  "But looks like the young lady is in trouble." he added. I immediately cursed myself under the breath.

"What she has done now?" I asked taking deep breathes. "Why don't you come and see yourself Mr.Bieber." he said. "Alright, I'm coming." I said and cut the call.

"You'll kill me one day Lotte." I mumbled under my breath as I started the engine. 

The ride to her school wasn't that long but still it felt like hours. The whole ride I couldn't stop think what Charlotte have done this time.

Charlotte is my adopted daughter whom I adopted when I was 18. Charlotte was the daughter of one of my mum's best friend, Mrs. Chester. We were really great friend since she was born. We were neighbours so I would always go to play with that little Lottie all the time. Even our birthdays are 1 day apart. We are 11 years and 1 day apart. Ryan and Chaz would always joke to us how I should cut cake at 11:59 p.m and leave the knife stuck in the cake and when it's midnight Charlotte would pull out the knife.

But when she was 7 her family got into an accident and couldn't make it. That little angel was depressed. She used to cry at nights begging me to bring her family back to her. But I couldn't. It wasn't in my hands. If it was, I would have done that way before. Her family was my second family. I loved them a lot.

When the people from the orphanage came to take her with them, I couldn't let them. I lost it. I just can't let them take my Lottie away from me.

I was legal. So, I adopted her that very moment. If I wasn't, I would have asked mom to adopt her. Anything to make her stay with me.

It was a little weird. I had a daughter now even if she was adopted. She found it weird to call me daddy or dad. But, it slowly got better and wasn't weird anymore for us.

Charlotte's always getting trouble for talking or getting into fights with others at school. Yeah, she dress up like a girl. But she's a tomboy.

I pulled my car into the parking lot of her school and got out. I disguised myself with sunglasses and headed to principal cabin.

When I reached at his cabin door, I sighed and knocked on the door. When I heard a faint "come in" I walked inside and was met with the coolness of the air conditioner.