7. Fracture? Not Really

I'mma put you down (PYD PYD PYD, PYD PYD PYD)I'mma put you down (PYD PYD PYD)All the way down oh

I'mma put you down (PYD PYD PYD)
All the way down oh

Justin's P.O.V

I sighed happily, staring at Charlotte as she bobbed her head with the song that was playing through her phone and she sang the lyrics softly. Her eyes closed and she looked really peaceful. It's been few weeks everything has changed and these weeks had been the best weeks of my life. We still haven't told anyone about us. We wanted to wait a little more.

And on the other hand, we both are sexually active. A lot. We cannot seem to keep our hands away from each other. It's like we just had to touch each other. No, we haven't had sex yet. I want to make her first time amazing. I have figured everything out but I was not gonna do anything without her permission.

We were at in arena and the whole crew was here. I had to perform at some countries and we were currently in London now. "Justin, soundcheck." Scooter yelled from the outside. Me and Charlotte were in my greenroom, because we are still sneaking around. "Coming." I yelled back.

I pulled Charlotte into a kiss and then kissed her forehead and walked out the room. She smiled at me as I closed the door behind me.

_____________

I was in rehearsals when Fredo came running to me with my phone in his hand. I chuckled at him as he was breathing heavily as if he had run a marathon. "What happened dude?" I asked while chuckling. "Charlotte." he said while taking deep breaths. I quickly took the phone from him.

"Lottie!?" I asked worriedly. "Hey....Jay." she said nervously. "We might have got a...little wittle....probleemm here?" she said letting out a nervous laugh. I cut the call and ran to the green room almost tripping over my own feet. I barked in the room and found Charlotte on the floor. "What happened!?" I spat as I picked her up in my arms and placed her at the couch. She hissed in pain as I touched her left foot.

"I may or may not have broken my left foot." she said letting out a nervous laugh. "How did it happen!?" I asked and placed her leg on my lap,  being careful around her left foot. "I was dancing and jumping and the next thing I knew that I was on the floor." she sighed trying to sit but I pushed her back on the couch.

"Are you alright Char!?" everyone said bragging in the room. "We have to take her to the hospital." I said quickly and Charlotte's eyes widened when she heard the word hospital. "NO!" she spat. "Yes." I said sternly. She looked at me with her puppy dog eyes but when found that I wasn't giving in she gripped the couch tightly. I was melted easily but I had to be tough and stern because we can't take a risk right now. This is my Charlotte we are taking about. And I am taking her to the hospital even if she hates it and is scared of needles.

I tried pulling her but her grip tightened on the couch. "This bitch ain't going anywhere!" she yelled trying to get away but I easily picked her up in my arms and carried her out of the room but she then gripped the door while repeating "This bitch ain't going anywhere." again and again. "Charlotte!" I said sternly and her face turned into a pout and she glared at me angrily which made her look even more cuter.

I walked her to the car and heard everyone laughing at her failed attempts to get out of my arms and her repeating "This bitch ain't going anywhere." Damn baby. I swear her talking is turning me on so much, I could feel myself slight hard. Now is not the time buddy. Wait a little longer. Go down buddy, go down.

___________

I sighed in relief as the doctor told that her injury is nothing major but she had to wear cast for few weeks and rest.

I sat beside her bed and shook my head as I saw Charlotte laughing as the doctor placed the cast on her left foot. "What are ya' laughing about?" I asked her chuckling. "I got a cast." she said while giggling and leaned back on the bed. I shook my head at her while mumbling "Weird ass girl." under my breath. But she is my weird girl.

____________

We were back in our hotel room. And thank God that nobody would be coming back right now as they were still at the arena. I placed Charlotte on the bed and layed beside her. "You do love to give me scares. Don't you?" I mumbled nuzzling my nose between her breasts.

"Sorry." she mumbled. "Are you feeling any pain?" I asked worriedly. She shook her her pulling me closer to her. "I want to tell everyone about us. But I am gonna wait if you aren't ready." I said.  She sighed and I could tell that she was feeling guilty as she also wanted to tell the world about us but is worried about me. "Soon." she whispered and placed a kiss on my hair.

We stayed like that for a while until, "You are really a bad girl." I mumbled sexily running my nose through the valley between her breasts. "How?" she said as a small moan escaped her.

"You just are. And you know what? Bad girls get punishments." I said and smashed my lips on her.

_______________________________________

(A/N: details? Or nah?)