16. "I Do."

Picture-perfect, you don't need no filterGorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killerShower you with all my attentionYeah, these are my only intentions

Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer
Shower you with all my attention
Yeah, these are my only intentions

Justin's P.O.V

Yesterday night was amazing. I made love to the love of my life. I made love to a beautiful young woman with whom I've been in love with since forever. I was the one who had broken her seal. I was buried deep inside her yesterday night.

The more I think of her, the more I fall in love with her. Is it even legal to be so much in love? I'm an addict and she's my addiction and I don't want to recover from it.

I sighed in happiness, staring at my love as she slept on my chest. Sadly, I had to wake her up from her sleep because first we need to get breakfast and second that the adults would be coming back home in an hour or two and I had to clean the house because the rose petals and everything was still left where it was yesterday.

"Baby?" I whispered in Charlotte's ear, gently shaking her. She moaned in her sleep and turned around cuddling with her pillow. I laughed at her adorable move and shook her again. "Let me sleep!" She slapped my hand away and fell back asleep.

I laughed again. Let me tell you, Charlotte loves her sleep.

When I got confirmed that Charlotte was not going to wake up, I got up and decided to get ready and make breakfast for us and then wake her up.

Breakfast in bed is a romantic thing.

I showered and got dressed but then I was too lazy to make breakfast so I ordered it. Before that, I cleaned the house and sighed.

When our breakfast arrived, I make two plates and keep it in a tray and walked upstairs. I put the tray on my nightstand and shook Charlotte again. She finally flutter open her eyes after five minutes and moaned, stretching a little.

"Good morning." She said pecking my lips. Her voice was raspy.

"Good morning babe." I said and sat down in front of her with the tray in my hands. "You made it?" She asked.
"Nah, I ordered." I shrugged making her giggle.

She happily took her plate and we are together. Then she went to shower and get dressed.

Now we were cuddling and randomly talking together in our bed.

"Do you even know like there are more than thousand plus fanfictions of Jason McCann, since you played that role in CSI?" She giggled turning her face to me. "I know that but I have never read those." I said with a chuckle. "Have you read those?" I smirked. She shook her head with a small blush on her cheeks. She so did. She had read those.

We were quite for a while just taking in the peaceful silent atmosphere that surrounded us.

"Tell me about your fantasies?" I randomly ask after a while breaking the peaceful silence. "What?" She chuckled. "What? Everybody has a fantasy!" I said turning to her. "Really? What's your?" She asked raising an eyebrow.