25. Face To Face

Don't you know too much already?I'll only hurt you if you let me

I'll only hurt you if you let me

Justin's P.O.V

I was in my studio writing some new music for my new album. My muse for this album is Charlotte and I want it to be perfect.

I erased few words that I had written previously when I heard my phone. It was a notification that I had got a text.

I frowned my eyebrows in confusion before picking it up. Everyone who calls me frequently knows that I am working so who could that be?

It was from an unknown number. And it wasn't a text, it was a photo. Who could that be? Sending me photos? I hope it's not some nudes someone sent me last time. I had to block that person when they won't leave me alone and later on change my phone number because they won't stop calling and messaging from different phone numbers. Do I have to change my phone number again? I groaned and entered the password and unlocked my phone.

I opened messages and tapped on the text.

My eyes immediately widened and my breath hitched as I stare back at the photo.

It was a picture of me and Charlotte kissing in the bathroom from last night. We kissing each other roughly while my hand was cupping her ass cheeks and hers were wrapped around my neck.

No, this couldn't be... real. I thought.

But it is real! My subconscious yelled at me.

I couldn't take my eyes off the picture. How the hell did this happen? Charlotte was right when she said she heard the camera going off. She wasn't hallucinating.

What made the situation even worse and scarier was that the photo wasn't blurry. Anyone can clearly see that it was me and Charlotte in the photo.

Another text popped up under the picture.

Unknown

Meet me in your dance studio tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. sharp. Don't even dare to be late. If you don't show up, you know the consequences.

My heart dropped as I stare back at the text.

"What if someone tries to snitch on us?"

Charlotte's voice rang through my ears.

She was so worried and I called it a hallucination. I am so fucking dumb. She would be so scared if she gets to know about it.