Questions & Answers I

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Q. Is it weird to know you shared a lot of childhood moments and now you are together? I mean you were a teenager and she was a kid.

A. I don't think it's weird, you know? Many people would find it weird but I don't and I hope Charlotte also doesn't. It's just.....we spent most of our time together and I see it as a good thing. I loved her all my life and I will always love her.

Q. What do you love more about Charlotte?

A. Honestly, I love everything about her, everything in her. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her body, her personality, her nature, everything. She's beautiful inside and out.

Q. Are you using Charlotte for your benefits?

A. What the fuck!? Never! I can never use her. I love her.

Q. Can you imagine a life with her?

A. Yes, I do. I see my whole life with her. I see myself marrying her, having our kids and grow old with her as we see our grandkids running around.

Q. Aren't you pervert for liking someone so young?

A. First, I don't like her, I love her. And I don't see it in a wrong way. It's not forbidden to love someone whose young.

Q. Do you regret the prank?

A. Of course I do. She wasn't talking to me for a week! Not only that, she fainted. God forbid, but she could has been hurt badly.

Q. What would you do, if Charlotte fell in love with someone in her age?

A. I don't know what I would do but I would die.

Q. Are you happy where you are right now?

A. I am more than happy. I feel like I'm in heaven. I am successful, I have my family, my friends, my Beliebers and my Charlotte with me. They are supporting me and loving me.

Q. Who's idea was the prank?

A. It was mine. I'm a prankster but I really regret this prank.

Q. When are you making Alfredo, Uncle Alfredo?

A. I...umm...soon*blushes*

Q. Will you be my husband? ;)

A. Ummm.... excuse me?

Q. I LOVE YOU!!!

A. I love you too *smiles big*

 I love you too *smiles big*