46. Huge Announcement

To the love forever wide, so that it never runs dry yeahAnytime you ask me why I'm smiling, say that I'm satisfiedYou got your flaws and so do I, past lovers that made you cryAnd though I wanna make it right

Anytime you ask me why I'm smiling, say that I'm satisfied
You got your flaws and so do I, past lovers that made you cry
And though I wanna make it right

I just can't read your mind oh
And I, know it's never gonna be that easy
But I know that it won't hurt us to try oh

If I could take away the pain and put a smile on your face
Baby I would, baby I would
If I could make a better way, so you could see a better day
Baby I would, baby I would, I would

Charlotte's P.O.V

*ten days later - 4th November*

It's been ten days since I had moved away from Justin's house. My home. I really missed it but living with Scooter and his family wasn't bad at all. In fact, I had a lot of fun with his family and I was away from Social Media the whole time. I really didn't wanted to go on any Social Media and then read something which would upset me so I just decided to stay away from it.

But I couldn't help but miss Justin.

I missed his touch. I missed his lips. I missed his kisses. I missed him joking about everything and anything. I missed him spanking and squeezing my ass, as weird and odd that sounds but I did. I missed everything about him.

I really missed him.

And I grew really upset when I heard Justin cry on the phone few nights ago. It broke my heart knowing that he was hurting and there was no one to comfort him. It really broke my heart knowing that he was crying and felt hated. I just wanted to hold him and comfort him. He is such a beautiful person and yet people try to make him look bad.

But today was the day.

Today I was meeting with Justin after ten fucking days. After ten days, the whole situation had a little bit cooled down. It had not cooled down completely but it was enough for us to talk about it.

I was so happy and excited to meet Justin again. I just wanted to hug him tightly and kiss him. I wanted to let him know that I would always be there for him and I love him.

And not only that, me and Justin were filming today. We were going to talk about our situation and why my custody was changed and then it would be going on YouTube on Justin's channel. We didn't want to say it through Instagram live where only few people would watch and know. We didn't wanted only few people to listen our words and explanations. If we do it on YouTube then everyone would know the way we had spoken and what we had spoken. Nobody would be able to say something that we didn't say because they simply can search up the video and watch it whenever they want and know every single thing that we had mention in it.