6. Wet Dream

If tomorrow brings new hope,I hopeit brings you

If tomorrow
brings new hope,
I hope
it brings you.

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was laying down on the bed doing my homework. I was playing with the gold chain while doing the questions. I smiled looking at the chain. I remembered clearly how Justin gave it to me saying that it will suit my outfit and makes me look like his girl.

~flashback~

"Something is missing baby." Justin said sexily pulling me closer to his body. "What?" I mumbled. He kissed my forehead and got up from the bed. I whined looking at him confused. He winked at me and disappeared into his closet. He came back after a minute with a gold chain in his hand. I laughed as he smiled cheekily at me and layed on the bed pulling me over him. He placed the necklace on me and smirked sexily. "Damn baby, you are definitely my girl." he said pulling me closer, my breasts pressed against his chest. I giggled, hiding my face with my hand.

~flashback~

I sighed after my homework got completed and pushed it aside and layed down the bed. I pulled my phone and started texting my friend.

Suddenly I found Justin on the bed with me. He layed his head on my chest and I kept my phone away. He hugged me tight and closed his eyes. I turned a little and started running my hand through his hair, slowly tugging on them. He sighed happily and after few minutes both of us were asleep.

____________

Loud moans woke me up from my sleep. I choose to ignore it and resume my sleep, it appeared again, a little louder making me groan and open my eyes.

As my eyes opened, they were met with a sweaty Justin. I frowned my eyebrows at him.

"Mmm..Charlotte." he moaned. "Just like that baby. Keep going."

My eyes widened as realization hit me. He is having a sex dream. "Make me feel good babygirl." he moaned again. I crossed my thighs and stifled a moan. Should I help him?

I fight my conscious on whether I should help him or not and sighed. "Fuck this." I mumbled before straddling him. I gasped his boxers, and slowly slide them down. My eyes widened as I was met with it's size. Shit he's hard.

He was fucking huge. What the fuck am I supposed to do? And with that? Oh yeah just like the girls go in porn.

I slowly run the palm of my hand over his length making Justin shift a little. I grasped him in my hand, staring at it for few seconds. I leaned down and ran the flat of my tongue against it's head. I take him in my mouth, my hand holding his base. Justin let out a loud moan and woke up from his dream. He looked around a little until his graze fell on me and his eyes widened. I took it out of my mouth and leaned down and run the flat of my tongue against his base. His head fall back on the bed as a loud moan escaped him. I take him again in my mouth, working my lips slowly down his length. I slowed down my moment while Justin was clenching the blanket in his fist.

I pulled it out of my mouth and run my tongue along the underside of his cock, before taking him in my mouth again and more further this time. "Fuuuuuckkkkkkkk." Justin groaned.
I took him further in my mouth and I felt him hit the back of my throat. I started stroking whatever wasn't in my mouth. I look up at him behind my lashes and he moaned and lifted his head to see.

"Shit baby." he moaned as I run my hand through him and took him further in my mouth. "Holy fucking shit." he groaned and hold my hair.

I groaned and took him further in and again felt him hit the back of my throat. Forcing myself down further, I was surprised and happy that I could take him further.

I slide my mouth back up, sucking it's head and repeating the same process.
He moaned out my name and pushed my head down further making me moan against it and take him deeper. I increased the speed of my hand that was working against him making him grip my hair tighter.

"Baby...I am....I am gonna cum...fuck." he moaned. He groaned again and I felt him twitch within my mouth before feeling his juice shoot down my throat. Slowing down, I brought myself back up slowly now just sucking his tip before leaving a small kiss against him and sitting back up wiping the cum that was tricking down my tongue as my small action made his body tremble and a small moan escaped him.

"What the fuck!? How did you....that was best ever!" he said trying to catch his breath. "Where did you learn this....... don't answer....I don't wanna know but fuck that was amazing." he said as he pulled me to his chest.

"Not bad for a first time?" I mumbled nervously, starting to feel self conscious. "What!? This was your first time?" he asked shocked. I frowned my eyebrows at him and nodded.

"You were so amazing baby.....I am so excited to live the rest of my life with you. You'll rock my life!" he said excitedly and placed a kiss on my forehead pulling me more closer to his body if possible. "By the way, I watched it in porn." I murmured blushing making Justin chuckle. I placed a small kiss on his lip and he kissed back.

"Let's get showered." he suggested and pulled me with him into the bathroom without even letting me answer. I giggled at his eagerness and he pulled me to the bathroom.

He pulled his sweats and boxers down and throw them somewhere before pulling my gold chain and pull me closer to himself and smashed his lips on mine. I placed my neck around his neck pulling him more closer if possible. He pulled away after few minutes and pulled my top off me and reconnected our lips. He unclasped my bra throwing it somewhere and pushed his hand down my panties and running two fingers against my vagina making me moan into his mouth.

_______________________________________

(A/N: Get ready because the book will be hella dirty😏)