INTRODUCTION

TRIDHA RAJPUT is a 26 year old computer expert. She was 19 years old when she lost her father, then she moved to Delhi . She has done BTECH in Computer Science from Delhi University. Now she is the Head of Tech Department of Raichand & Son's. She lives in Bangalore. She always tries to be happy and finds her happiness in small things. She had no contact with his family members. She loved her brother very much but since that day she never spoke to him again.

ABHIMANYU RAICHAND  is a 26 year old businessman, he is the COO of Raichand & Son

ABHIMANYU RAICHAND is a 26 year old businessman, he is the COO of Raichand & Son. He loved his grandfather very much and he is his whole world. Abhimanyu's parents were separated and his mother died when he was very young. He doesn't know about his father, where he is, how he looks, he doesn't know anything .

OTHER CHARACTERS

OTHER CHARACTERS

ANIKET MAHESWARI is also 26 years old. He is the head of the financial department of Raichand & Son's. He lived with his parents but his parents later shifted to New York. He loves his best friends very much. He is very cool and happy person .

These three were best friends since childhood, always lived together, studied in the same school and college.All three of them live in Bangalore. Everyone has their own house. Tridha and Aniket love Abhimanyu's grandfather very much

 Tridha and Aniket love Abhimanyu's grandfather very much

ABHISHEK RAICHAND - ABHIMANYU'S GRANDFATHER

RESHMI GUPTA - ABHIMANYU'S GIRLFRIEND

VIKAS GUPTA - RESHMI'S BROTHER

MEETA AUNTY - TRIDHA'S HELPER

PRIYAA - TRIDHA'S ASSISTANT

MR . AND MRS MAHESWARI - ANIKET'S PARENTS

New characters may be added in future as well. So stay tuned!!!!!!!