Chapter 21 ~ Let's make it real

3375 words!!!!!!!!!!!

Target:

10+ votes and 10 comments .

( otherwise I won't upload the next part !)

 PLEASE DON'T BE CRUEL DO VOTE AND COMMENT .

I will not post the part until I am satisfied with the votes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After one week they returned to Bangalore . They were very tired so they took 2 days leave .

" Aaaaaaaa ..... I m very tired. Finally done with his wedding." Abhimanyu said before jumping in his bed . Seeing his childish nature Tridha smiled . She was unpacking the luggage. She was about to go to her room but Abhimanyu stopped her and said .

" Where are you going? I think you forgot that now that room is Neil's room ."
Tridha slapped her head as she completely forget about that .

He again said " you have to stay here and moreover now we are friends and we have already shared room before so I don't think there will be any problem for both of us . Well I don't have any problem but don't know about you . "

" I don't have any problem to stay here but I was thinking about you . Ab tumhe hi koi problem nhi hai toh ..... " Tridha said but was amazed by his words . 

Tridha and Abhimanyu had become very good friends in these two weeks. Abhimanyu did not tell Tridha anything about that kiss, he was very confused with his feelings.

" Tum fresh ho jao tab tak mei sab thik se set kr deti hu ." Tridha said to which he nodded and went to washroom .

After half an hour Abhimanyu came out of the washroom and was shocked to see his room like this . 

" Mei toh apne room ke washroom mei tha , kaha gya mera room  ?" Abhimanyu asked tridha  

Tridha was sitting with clothes spread all over the floor. Tridha looks at him.

"Abhimanyu, this is your room, stop acting."

"But what are you doing all this?"

"Trying to fix clothes."

"Yes, keep it in the wardrobe."

Tridha looks at him then Abhimanyu understands what Tridha wants to say.

"I'll help. I forgot to make space for you. Sorry."

"No, you keep it, I will keep it all in my room and my wardrobe at home ."

Abhimanyu frowned his eyes and looked at her .

" What ?" Tridha asked 

"Will you come here from your house to change clothes daily?" . Abhimanyu laughs after speaking and then speaks