Chapter 29 ~ How many babies do you want !?

"From now on Nidhi is my favourite" Tridha said while entering the room and after her Abhimanyu also entered

"From now on Nidhi is my favourite" Tridha said while entering the room and after her Abhimanyu also entered .

"And what about me?" Abhimanyu asked while closing the door.

"Don't be jealous husband, she is your younger sister only " Tridha said and Abhimanyu hugged her from behind.

" I am happy " Abhimanyu said breaking their comfortable silence .

" Me too , I am happy for her and for you too " Tridha turned towards him and pinched his cheeks . They stay in each other's embrace for long .

" Let's talk about babies " Tridha snapped her head towards him as she wasn't expecting Abhimanyu to initiate a conversation about babies . 

" W-what ba-babies ? " she asked him , Abhimanyu chuckled seeing her cute red face .

"  Why are you feeling shy? When you were talking to Kiara and Nidhi about this you were not feeling shy . " Abhimanyu said and Tridha narrowed her eyes 

" What ? Were you secretly listening to us? " she asked him to which he pulled her cheeks .

" No love , but I think I did actually " he said and winked at her and she playfully hit his shoulder. 

" So you love babies ? " Tridha asked while arranging the bed for them .

" Yes , I love you " Abhimanyu said and throw his t- shirt to the couch as he has a habit of sleeping without t-shirt .

" I asked about babies not me " Tridha said and turned to see the Greek God .

" How many babies do you want ? " Abhimanyu asked directly and Tridha lowered her eyes . 

" Let's sleep , we have office tomorrow " saying this she was about to go to their closest but he pulled her towards him and she fell on her naked chest .

" But I had a different plan,  you , me and your moans. " he said while kissing her earlobe . 

" Ah-Abhi " Tridha said but he was busy giving her wet kissed on her jaw followed by her neck .

" I was thinking about our future , I want to have a cricket team with you " he said and Tridha gasped in shock and said " What ? a cricket team ! ? "  

" I was asking you only that how many you want but you didn't say anything so I expressed my wish only " he said and tried to suppress his laugh .

" Abhi , 2 are enough , 11 are too much , I will die givi -" Tridha was about to complete the sentence but he slammed his lips on her . 

The kiss was filled with so many emotions that she could feel .

Abhimanyu broke the kiss and looked at her angrily " Dare to say that again and I will punish you" seeing him angry Tridha mouthed a small sorry and pulled him in a tight hug .