Chapter 59 - Labor

This the second last chapter of this book 

TARGET 🎯

VOTE TARGET: 800 VOTES

COMMENT TARGET: 300

Okay, JUST HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST AND THEN READ !

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM [ @_storiesbyroy]

ENJOY READING

__________________________________

6 months later.

"Tridha, are you ready?" Abhimanyu said while entering the room, he was dressed his black and white tuxedo. His hairs were set, he was adjusting his watch but stopped on his way when he saw his wife sitting on the middle of the bed.

"Hey! why are you not ready yet?" Abhimanyu asked but frowned as soon as his eyes fell on hers.

"I don't think I should go with you" Tridha whispered but it was audible to him.

"Why not? You love them right? Wait! are your not feeling well? Should we visit the doctor?" Abhimanyu asked worriedly, but Tridha shook her head in denial.

Tridha looked at him and sighed "I just... I don't feel like myself anymore, I have changed and not just physically. I am pregnant young ladies will make fun of me"

"Did anyone say anything to you?" Abhimanyu asked but Tridha shook her head in denial, he walked over her and sat beside her taking her hand in his.

"Tridha, you are the most beautiful girl I have seen after my mother." he kissed the back of her palm and continued " You are carrying our child, and that's the most wonderful thing in the world"

"But I don't fit into any of my dresses, and I don't want people staring or making comments" She said, her eyes glistened.

Abhimanyu quickly embraced her in a warm hug, "They will only see how radiant you are, but if you are not comfortable, we don't have to go. We stay here, just the two of us"

Tridha broke the hug and looked at him, "We have one 3 years old toddler" she chuckled and Abhimanyu rubbed his neck as he totally forgot about his son.

"Rudra will stretch you if he got to know that his dadda forgets him" Tridha said and chuckled at her own words.

"But, you should go there, they are our old investors" Tridha said but Abhimanyu shook his head in denial.