Epilogue 1 - I LOVE YOU (OFFICIAL END)

AS THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE OF THIS STORY , I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU HAVE SHOWED ME THROUGH THIS CHAPTER . I AM OBLIGED FOR EVERY THING .

BEYOND GRATEFUL ACTUALLY !

THANK YOU SOO MUCH AGAIN AND AGAIN .

jitna bolu utna kam hai par sacchi thank you very much . Mujhe toh bharosa nhi ho rha ki yeh sacchi mei is book ka last chapter hai .

WARNING THESE CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURED SCENES. READ THSEE CHAPTER IN YOUR OWN RISK .

last chapter hai spicy ending toh banti hai

And my not so innocent readers please continue .

_______________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

Tridha was finally done with her work , she was exhausted and tried . She closed her gadgets and start moving towards the kids room

" It's to late now , don't know what they are doing " she murmured to herself . She peaked inside the kids room only to find them in deep sleep . She frowned and her eyes widen when someone wrapped their hands in her bare waist . She was about to turn but she was pinned to the adjacent wall . She relaxed when she sensed who it is .

Her front was pressed against the world and her back was facing him . She was being sandwiched between him and the wall . Abhimanyu took some steps back and she turned to face him . His eyes were showing some known emotions which were able to make her knees weak . She wrapped her hands around her neck and he immediately held her by her waist .

" When did you come ? " she asked

" When you were busy with your fucking devices " he replied and pinched her waist. She hissed but a moan left her mouth which was enough to make him hard. He pulled her more towards himself and she could sense his member poking against his pants .

" A-Abhi " she couldn't complete her sentence when he slammed his lips on her. He pinned her against the wall and carefully placed his hand behind her head so that she didn't hurt herself.

The slow and sweet kiss turned into a passionate one . He bite her lips and she moaned he took the advantage and entered his tongue inside her mouth . He taste each and every corner of her mouth . He pulled himself back when he felt her going out of breath . They both were panting heavily .

" You want to wake them up with your sexy moans don't you?" he said and shook her head like an obedient kid. He smirked and picked her up in a bridal style and moved towards their room.

He threw her on the bed and starts kissing her thighs softly and she clutched the sheets and rolled her eyes . He moved to her lips and starts kissing her . She tried to kiss him but failed as after so many years she still didn't able to matched his pace . She groan in frustration and broke the kiss when something clicked on her brain.

" You didn't have your dinner yet " she said as she remembered it .

" Shh.. I am having my dinner only . Be quiet and let me enjoy my dinner " he said and tied her hand with his belt . Her eyes widen when he spread her legs and starts unbuttoning his shirt .