Chapter 7 ~ Abhimanyu came back

Today Abhimanyu has returned to India

Today Abhimanyu has returned to India. He had to go straight home but he came to the office.  It was break time and people were talking.

"Is there no work in the office, why are you all passing your time by sitting and talking  here?" Abhimanyu shouted angrily. The entire office had become quiet. Hearing Abhimanyu's voice, Tridha and Aniket also come out of their cabins.

"Raghav, bring the New York file to my cabin quickly." Abhimanyu said angrily and went to his cabin.

Tridha and Aniket apologized to everyone and sent them for lunch ,  Raghav also because that file was with Tridha.

Aniket and Tridha were shocked to see Abhimanyu as he should have been at home at this time. They both go to his cabin.

Abhimanyu was sitting holding his head. Tridha and Aniket slowly go and sit before him. And gets shocked seeing tears in Abhimanyu's eyes. This was the second shock of the day for them.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted like that." Abhimanyu said.

Aniket hugs Abhimanyu. Tridha and Aniket were trying to calm him down. Then Aniket asked

"Now tell me what happened." Abhimanyu looked at Aniket and said everything.

" Do you both remember? Reshmi suddenly left on the day of shopping? That day I was suspicious of her but then I thought that maybe I was thinking too much . Then that night when I called her, she was breathing heavily on the phone. I was scared I asked her whether should I come or not but she immediately denied and after sometime she cut the call . That night my suspicion increased and to know the whole story I stayed in her hotel but in another room.

Next night from her room I had heard her moans ........ " Abhimanyu could not say anything else .

Both Tridha and Aniket were shocked but Tridha suddenly remembered  Vikas 's laugh  when she was talking about Reshmi and Abhimanyu's relationship.

Both of them tried hard to rip it but nothing happened. After a long time, all three of them came out of the cabin and Abhimanyu apologized to all the staff and left for home. Tridha and Aniket were overjoyed to see him and were thinking of ways to cheer him up.

Abhimanyu comes home and goes to Daadu and hugs him tightly and places his head in his lap. Tridha had already told everything to Daadu. Though he was happy that Abhimanyu was finally freed from that Reshmi, but he was feeling very sad to see Abhimanyu in this condition .

"What happened Abhimanyu? My child never cried like this before ." Grandfather said while caressing his head.

"How can Daadu Reshmi cheat me? We were in a relationship since high school." Abhimanyu said angrily.

"Perhaps she never loved you at all." said Grandpa

"I love her, Daadu, she is my first love. I did whatever she told me and always gave me efforts. After her arrival, our group of three also broke up but still I did not love Reshmi. How could she cheat me? Is. "

" Reshmi was never perfect for you and after she came, she was very wrong with her friends, but see, she did not support you. When our company needed support, Aniket and Tridha left all their work in our difficult times. You have been true to us and even today when Reshmi cheated you, those people did not kill you while you abandoned them. They are both diamonds, Abhimanyu, never lose them." Grandfather understood Abhimanyu and said to Abhimanyu as well. Realized my mistake.

"Come on, today grandfather and grandson will sleep together." daadu  said.

"Have you taken the medicine?" Abhimanyu asked raising his head.

"Ha ha le liya ! Tridha always reminds me by calling, when you were not here, she used to check me after every one hour,  Meeta used to come here in Tridha's command ." Daadu said and Abhimanyu smiled.

Both of them talk like this and then fall asleep. Abhimanyu falls asleep before Daadu as he was very tired.

"Tridha is perfect for my Abhimanyu but there is so much distance between them and if I say this then both of them will not agree Abhimanyu is also going to be 27, if I don't do anything before that it will be very difficult. Don't know when A storm comes and I can't do anything." Mr. Raichand thinks to himself and then falls asleep.

Which storm was Mr. Raichand  talking about?

Will Mr. Raichand be able to bring Tridha and Abhimanyu together?

Are you happy that Abhimanyu finally got rid of Reshmi?

Well I am very happy and I am sure Aniket will be most happy person right now .

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT PART !

THANK YOU FOR READING 

DO VOTE AND COMMENT 

~ AUTHOR