Chapter 49 ~ Morning Session

TARGET 🎯

VOTE TARGET: 700 VOTES

COMMENT TARGET: 300

Also share your reviews in the comment section and also tell me what Abhimanyu might have planned . Share your guesses with me in the comment section.

Okay, JUST HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST THEN READ IT.

Enjoy Reading 

I woke up hearing some familiar sounds, I tried to move but I couldn't I frowned with my closed eyes as I felt my hands tied

I woke up hearing some familiar sounds, I tried to move but I couldn't I frowned with my closed eyes as I felt my hands tied. I opened my eyes slowly only to see her face. She was on her bra and lace panties and I was on my boxers.

What could be more than her seeing her face first in the morning. I smiled and tried to get up from my place but I couldn't. I looked up to find the thing that was stopping me to touch my love.

" Who the hell tied my hands? " I greeted my teeth in anger

" Me ! " she said with a smirk.

" But why did you tied me love? Don't punish me like this " I pleaded as this was nothing but a punishment for me. She is in front of me but still I can't touch her?

She didn't replied me neither free me from the handcuffs but what she did made my eyes widen. She pulled out her toy which girls usually used to please them. She looked straight directly into my eyes and suck that thing.

Fuck ! I tried to move but that handcuff was not at all helping. What the hell I took it out last night. I would never have taken it out if I had known that Tridha was going to do this to her.

"I didn't know you used these things too" I asked in my curiosity.

"This is my first time using this, I never used this things " she said but nervousness was clearly visible in her voice,

"Then why are you using this? Use me instead " I said with a smirk but in return she said " Not so soon hubby baby " 

She rubbed the clit with her fingers before putting that thing inside her. She widen her thighs giving me a proper view of her south pole. I was struggling like a fish who need water to live. She fingerfucked herself and her moans were making me more hard. My member was standing straight inside my boxer but I can't do anything.

" Ahhhh.... Ummmmm " she moaned when she pushed that thing inside her. She hissed in pain and looked at my pleading eyes. As soon as her eyes met mine the pain changed into a victorious smirk. She moved that thing inside her and the room filled with her moans.

She is torturing me and her moans were not at all helping my situation. The more she moan the more I felt myself getting more restless.

" Stop doing that with your little fingers and that fucking toy when I am here in front of you " I hissed