Chapter 55 ~ Rudra ki Amma!

I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THIS BOOK ON SCROLLSTACK.

(3650 words)

TARGET 🎯

VOTE TARGET: 700 VOTES

COMMENT TARGET: 300

Okay, JUST HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST AND THEN READ !

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM [ @_storiesbyroy]

Enjoy Reading!

" Please doctor check her" I said in a shaking tone, all the negative possibilities ran throw my mind. God can't be cruel right? He will not snatch my love the mother of my child from us right?

"Don't worry Mr. Raichand, she is absolutely fine just exhausted" the doctor said and I release a breath which I even don't know for how long I have kept

"Here's your baby boy" the nurse said passing my new born. I hesitated to take it in my arms as I wanted his mother to take him.

Women are the most beautiful creation of God, they create a whole new world. While giving birth, it was the unbearable pain which they bear with the smile.

I came out of my thoughts when my boy started crying. I stood up from my place starts moving to and fro.

After good attempts he finally slept in my arms, I glanced at Tridha who was sleeping peacefully.

"Mumma and Dadda loves you baccha, the whole family loves you " I said and pecked his small forehead.

"Sir" a nurse called but I signaled her to lower her voice as both mother and son are asleep. She mouthed sorry and said "Your whole family is waiting to see the baby boy, please come outside otherwise they all will marched into the room"